PDA

View Full Version : First Discounted Deal

Reefanatic67
01/29/2003, 07:15 PM
Ok, here is our first discount deal, but you have to act fast as it is over on Jan 31st. Our friends at Premium Aquatics have given me permission to post this one here, as this is actually done on another board. The “Powerbuy�, as it is called, for the month of January is the PinPoint PH monitor for $64.95. The requirement is that 12 must be sold. What you do is order it from their website, and as soon as 12 are ordered, they ship it to you. If you need other items, they can hold your complete order until the minimum is met or just ship you these items and ship the monitor separately. There is a box you can check off to tell them your choice for this.

To order simply click on this link below:

http://www.premiumaquatics.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=PA&Product_Code=POWERBUY01

Many thanks go to Jeremy and Jason from P.A. and Gregt for allowing me to post this here.

Enjoy!

Manny………

jdg
01/30/2003, 12:27 PM
Wow ... that's a nice one ... I could use one of these ... I don't think we have 12 people though ... ?

Reefanatic67
01/30/2003, 06:05 PM
We do not need to have the 12 people....12 units must be sold. This if from another bulletin board, so I'm sure they have met the limit. You can try to contact P.A. and ask if the minimum was met.

jdg
01/30/2003, 06:48 PM
That's AWESOME! The folks at PA are definitely a cut above!!

Joe.