PDA

View Full Version : February Meeting Frags ...

CherryCat
01/25/2003, 09:17 AM
i'm looking for:

some colorful anthelia,
some orange and purple digitata,
some really cool rhodactus.

i have 4 small purple gorg frags (1 for wavehappy, 1 for fishtownsteve, and 2 spares)
bunch of greenbacks of varying sizes ...

well, lemme know ...

jeepguy
01/29/2003, 11:32 AM
sorry i dont have any of those, but here is what i am looking for:
BTA- any type any size
LTA- same as above
anything i dont have

here is what i have
$ (will buy)
cool mushrooms,pic attached
leathers- 3 types
green star polyps
variety of polyps
zoos.

i will only bring these if i get any requests, feel free to make any offers.
thanks
jeepguy aka beerbaron

Jon
01/30/2003, 08:21 AM
jeepguy,

You may want to contact SeaMac on this board with a PM in regard to the BTA. He has a number of them that routinly split and when they do he sells them off. I got one from him last May and it has grown from the size of a quarter to about 7" dia. I love it. Thanks,

Jon.............

JRegs
01/30/2003, 11:05 AM
JC, I can frag you a purple dig this month and an orange will be ready to go next month. The purple was very colorful when I got it but has browned a bit (my lights may be too bright) but retained the purple tips...let me know if you still are interested.

Jeepguy/beerbaron (reefs.org, right?), what color are the zoos/polyps/mushrooms? I'll second Jon and say contact Chris about BTA's, I got one from him about six months ago and it has already split.

jeepguy
01/30/2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by JRegs Jeepguy/beerbaron (reefs.org, right?), what color are the zoos/polyps/mushrooms? I'll second Jon and say contact Chris about BTA's, I got one from him about six months ago and it has already split.
yup thats me
the zoo's are dk brown with green centers(im not completly sure that they are zoo's
the polyps are green stars altough i will have some yellows on the way. the mushrooms are attached, they are the coolest mushrooms ive seen.

i will try that tip for the BTA's thanks.

jeepguy
01/30/2003, 12:40 PM
ok not sure why it diddnt attach, here is a link.

mushroom thread (http://reefs.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=21449&highlight=)

JRegs
01/30/2003, 01:52 PM
JC, there's your rhodactis!

Jeepguy, I can trade some orange zoos for some brown/green ones, if you're interested.

fishtown steve
01/30/2003, 03:47 PM
hi jeepguy,

fishtown steve here.

Intrested in your 3 different leathers.one of each.around what

will they cost me.I can afford around $10.00 each if that is ok?

what size are they?

thank you
steve a

union703paint@aol.com

CherryCat
01/30/2003, 10:44 PM
john, i'll happily take the purple digi ... lemme know how much. i'll get the orange when it's ready ...

jeepguy, cud you try posting the pic of the rhodactus again, please?? i'm fairly certain i want them ... how much are you asking??

i will also chime in on seamac's stuff ... chris really has some very nice animals. good guy, too.

here are a couple of pics of something like what i'm looking for ...
http://www.wamas.org/ib3/uploads/post-3-33185-nanomystery2sm.jpg http://www.wamas.org/ib3/uploads/post-3-65473-125gal0002.jpg

JRegs
01/31/2003, 10:33 AM
Jc, no cash necessary...how about letting me borrow your Calfo book for a month?

CherryCat
02/01/2003, 05:07 PM
john, good deal ...

i'm updating the list of things i can bring, as follows:

2x purple gorg frags ... you know who you are ...

1x small frag of a pencil-thin, brownish digitata ... lemme know who wants it ...

cash, of course ...

jeepguy, any chance of getting those pics?? also, how much??

jeepguy
02/03/2003, 12:51 PM
hi all, tried contacting sea mac, no avail.

jregs, thats cool id love to. i dont have any that is fully attached, but i have a rock with 6-7 (i think) polyps which are currently zip tied and attaching. they are healthy though. im not 100% sure they are zoo's (might be button polyps but im not sure) i will bring em either way.

fishtown steve; id much rather trade the corals, as i dont really have a full tank left, but once it fills up id be able to sell em.

cherry cat; here is the link again http://reefs.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=21449&highlight=
let me know, but as i said id much rather trade, especially for this guy.

oh and im still working on a ride down there, my jeep got a flat on the sku-kill :mad: so i wont be sure till tommorrow if im coming.
BB

CherryCat
02/03/2003, 08:50 PM
okay, i can't see the pics on that link ... no prob, i guess, i have nothing else to trade ...

jeepguy
02/04/2003, 12:43 PM
ok well im tring to add the image from my pc and it wont work. any tips.

well it dosent look good for this meeting, but i will still have all of the frags next month, so any offers still accepted:D.

c cat. if you would really like to we can arrange something for the mushroom coral. will the gorgonians still be available next month? are the photosynthetic? any pics?
hopefully i can get this picture to attach.

thanks and sorry i cant make it this month :(
JG BB