PDA

View Full Version : Attention everyone concerning Yellow Submarine store ! !

greek
01/23/2003, 11:41 PM
Does anyone know the whereabouts of Jackie/people affiliated with the Yellow Submarine LFS? I discovered by calling the store today that there are NEW owners and that the previous operators (Jackie) have disappeared along with all the inventory! According to the new owner there has been a criminal act commited by Jackie by fleeing with all the store inventory. The original investor for the store is looking for Jackie. Along with all the inventory, Jackie took my two fish that she was watching for me while I moved out of state! The new owner told me there are other outraged people who for example payed for fish that they never receieved because Jackie disappeared. I am new to the internet and only have webtv. Could everyone please put the word out in the bulletin boards and the chat rooms? Please contact me with any info. ..... Thank you!

Peter Vourakis

greek@webtv.net

760-872-7411

LVMAS
01/24/2003, 04:34 PM
Hello,

Jacque was notified of your post.

I dont think Jacque is in hiding though.

Howard

LVMAS
01/27/2003, 01:18 AM
Hello,

Just to follow up, can I assume she has contacted you and that this is this now a closed matter?

Howard

fitzpatrick
02/05/2003, 06:26 PM
Hay greek Ever here of a lible suit?wanna be one. Im personaly tired of this Crap about the yellowsubmarine.Nothing has been Proven.Thers Nothing established,except what I call a Good Lible suitt so far. This is up to Jackie.Personaly I hope She Sues the crap out of you an your fancy friends.George

ozmonster
02/05/2003, 09:13 PM
Take it easy fitzpatrick. Every defamatory remark posted was prefaced by "According to the new owner ..." and "The new owner told me ...".

Thus, the only thing greek has to show to get a defense verdict is that the new owner did tell him these things and not that the remarks about Jackie are true.

And by the way, it is called a libel suit.

Just on a side note about LV stores ... do they all suck? I couldn't check out Yellow sub because they were closed when I went (due to new owners). I did check out F.I.S.H. and was not impressed. Their reef tanks were infected with aiptasia and the health of the livestock left something to be desired.

And whats with the fake coral at the Shark Tank at Mandalay Bay. They have an exhibit where they talk about the great coral reefs of the ocean and the display had painted concrete corals. Other exhibits (sharks and jellyfish) were cool though.

oz

fitzpatrick
02/05/2003, 09:49 PM
Greenvally is good,Tropacquarim is ok.atm is ok.Regarding My response earlyer.Folks cant be running around saying,Acusing,PRINYTING Bogus bull.These things havent ben established an ther printed? Ill start the biding at $10,000 She can call me any time I have a list of Lawyers for her to chouse from. And hay I didnt go to law school so I guess my spelling ant so good? Funny youall understand whats being said here. Ive done business with Everybody here in the Vally. This is George.an some tough talk ant scaring me.Some folks are real bullies.. You people want to misuse the law. Abuse folks with the Law? The law is to be applied, Not something to intimmadate an minnupluate folks with. It will be a good show,To Se you reep. #1 Abuse of process #2 Mallicouss prosacution#3 lible This is up to Jackie what she wants to do. I hate Bullies... George

ozmonster
02/06/2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by fitzpatrick
It will be a good show,To Se you reep. #1 Abuse of process #2 Mallicouss prosacution#3 lible

No offense fitz, but you have no idea what your talking about. Perhaps you should call some of your lawyer friends before posting about legal issues.

There is absolutely no basis for abuse of process or malicious prosecution. Your lack of law school training shows.

And regarding the libel (not a very quick learner, huh?), its a loser unless the new owner did not say those things.

chill out.

oz

fitzpatrick
02/06/2003, 09:14 PM
Thank you Sir.No offence taken.Your right regarding this Here,Now in print.An you didnt respond to my Email? This that Ive wrote is in to regards to this whole little game thats being played out at jackies expence.Folks are using an abusing people an the Law.Those involved that read/or here will understand.I do beleave this with the greek has been cleared up.(so far ) An I ant showing my Ace Yet. Im just here, A common reefer.You never said what kind of Law you pratice. This hobby has brough folks from all walks(an cralls) of life togher.Things arnt perfect,people arnt perfect.Thers going to be some stupid stuff,This is life.But to create to distroy a little innocent? Someones feelings got hurt,Some pride got kiked,SO WHAT. In the real days it was to be a man.Now everybodys sniviling (sliming) An She dose have a Abuse of Process,An she dose havre a Mallishouss Prosacution If she so Desires.You Sir, Just dont have the facts. (with all Due Respect) Thers even A guy here in town thats Making up Lawsuits to bankrupt his Compition.Gun stores also.Neather getting my business,Nor my friends business.This is a small Community,Word travels fast.Im in touch with a few folks also. Im Nobody But My money I work hard for.I ant shy on spending for what I want.Some folks will never see my money.Word spreads fast. So keep on Bulling Folks.Youll have your store all to your selfe.Or youll step on The Wrong Toes.

LVMAS
02/24/2003, 03:40 AM
Hello,

Just an FYI- Jacque, is now the store manager of:

Tropical Expressions
3220 N. Jones Ste. #7
Las Vegas, NV. 89108
(702) 839-4392

http://lvmas.org/lvaquariasociety/lfs/tropical_expressions.html