PDA

View Full Version : Jonathan!!!!!

Leviathan
01/23/2003, 04:57 PM
Could you please do me a favor. The pm's I sent you about the screenname changes are still correct, but will you hold off on one thing for a little while. Please dont add that webpage address to the alabama reefers members link yet, if you would just edit it to email me at the moment at the Leviathan44Four@aol.com name.
I am in the process of building a much better site witha free hosting site I found and it will be some time till I get it ready to be linked. So if you would just change my member link on our page to a email link at the above screenname, and I will let you know when the other is ready.

PS- this free host site may be something you should look into for the club gives you 100mb space free, not sure what you are getting at the moment.

Thanks
Chris

edsiajb
01/24/2003, 10:53 AM
Chris,
I'm still running behind. I will update your email address this weekend. Let me know when you have your site ready.

Leviathan
01/24/2003, 06:16 PM
No problem,

You can go ahead and link the website too, I am borrowing a digi cam tonight and there is already some stuff on the site the address is:

http://www.freewebs.com/leviathan444/

And like I said earlier my new AOL screenname: LEVIATHAN44Four@aol.com

Thanks have a great weekend.

Chris

Leviathan
01/26/2003, 08:42 PM
...................................:rolleyes:

edsiajb
01/29/2003, 11:36 AM
Sorry for the delay. We have been swamped at work with the damage that the worm (virus) did. I have not had much free time...will try to update your info today.

Leviathan
01/29/2003, 03:27 PM
Worm virus huh?

I had read something about that the other day, and all the damage control being done about it nation wide. Sorry to here you have been so busy, hopefully you will get back to a normal pace soon.

Chris

Leviathan
01/30/2003, 09:26 AM
Thanks Jonathan,

I appreciate you taking care of that for me.:)

Now give me them GSP,Blast,GSshroom frags lol j/k( you said people in Bibb are pushy, thought id live up to it )

Hope you and family are doing well.

Chris:D