PDA

View Full Version : Julian Sprung-MIAMI Jan 21st

scubadude
01/13/2003, 05:18 PM
Hey Guys,
I had the pleasure to spend some time with the guys of FMAS (florida marine aquarium society) in Miami-Ft. Lauder. area and they asked me to extend a special welcome to TBRC for this January 21st meeting with the guest speaker being Julian Sprung.

The meeting will be at the IGFA Hall of Fame & Musuem
300 Dania Beach, Florida 33004
6pm-9pm
Topic: Nano Reefs

These guys really are GREAT ppl and have a wealth of knowledge, Julian Sprung is actually a member of this club and I believe he lives in the vacinity. Another member of this club is Martin Moe who will probably be at this meeting as well. I am more than willing to offer my vehicle as a transport for carpool if anyone wants to come see my coral farm, then go to this meeting

Another event that FMAS also puts on is coming up on May 23 - May 26, 2003 is the 47th. Annual FMAS Aquarium Show. For more information call 305-285-8666 OR logon at

Florida Marine Aquarium Society WEBSITE (http://www.gate.net/~tbc/fmas.html)

luminary
01/13/2003, 05:35 PM
That's sounds awesome...unfortunately a Tuesday night meeting in Miami just ain't possible for me...Hope some of you get down there though!

The aquarium show that Rocky mentioned is the one we briefly discussed at the meeting.

bgdiving
01/18/2003, 09:44 PM
Scubadude
Do you still have room for the trip down to miami? When do you plan to leave? Not sure yet if I can clear my schedule to go but would like to.

scubadude
01/18/2003, 10:11 PM
Sure Brian!
But I will probably be leaving my house around 2:30pm
let me know asap :)

Rocky

bgdiving
01/18/2003, 10:21 PM
Don't count on me going, got to get my sales tax stuff figured out in time to catch the mail on the 21st and of course I'm not ging to work on it during the Playoffs and need to go to Ft. Meyers Monday, but if I get it all done I'd like to go. what time is the meeting and what time do you expect we'll get back?

scubadude
01/19/2003, 10:19 AM
meeting is 6pm-9pm Im sure we wont be back till midnite or after

bgdiving
01/25/2003, 12:45 AM
Thanks for the ride, I enjoyed the trip. Will have to do it again, but not every month.

scubadude
01/25/2003, 08:31 AM
No problem....thanx for the company! LOL I doubt I will be able to do it every month either.

Peace out

Rocky