PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to BAS tonite?

DgenR8
01/10/2003, 11:21 AM
I know we have a meeting tomorrow, I'll be there for sure.
I wanted to give you guys a heads up on the BAS meeting tonight.
The speaker is a knowledgeable guy named Pat Donston, he owns Absolutely Fish (sorry, I don't know where it is, never been there)
I'm pretty sure I'll be there, but probably can't stay for the auction. I have to be up early and the auction lasts forever, then coming home to acclimate, I wouldn't get any sleep at all.
Check the BAS web site for a little more backround on Pat:
www.BrooklynAquariumSociety.org

zebrasoma17
01/10/2003, 03:44 PM
Hey Larry:

Can't make it tonight. Gotta visit relatives with the family. Anyway, I hate fighting the Friday night traffic on the Belt to get to those meetings. I usually only go if there's a big time speaker who I really want to hear.

See you tomorrow. I'll probably be a little late. I have to work OT until about 1:30.

Al

Corpus Callosum
01/10/2003, 05:08 PM
Not going as I'm not a member, but let me know if he is a good speaker I'll convince him to come to one of our meetings.

Never been to the store, but here is their website; http://www.absolutelyfish.com/

rburrell
01/10/2003, 05:22 PM
FWIW, Absolutely Fish is a good store. One of the better ones in NJ. There was a thread not too long ago that listed the top stores in the NY Metro area and AF made the list. RB