PDA

View Full Version : Members pages on www.alabamareefers.org

edsiajb
01/06/2003, 12:23 AM
I have made some subtle changes to our website. I need feedback from our members. If there is something that we need to add or change please let me know.

Also, if you go to the “members links� page on www.alabamareefers.org you will see that I have linked my name to another page as a sample. I think it would be great if each one of us could have a photo page on our site. PLEASE send me anything that you would like listed about yourself on the member’s links page. I can list your name and link it to your page on another site or email address or whatever. If you would like a page hosted on our site, let me know.

Legion
01/06/2003, 09:55 AM
Jonathan,

Looks good, I am actually working on a page at the moment hope to have it done in a day or so since I cant post pics on here lately:rolleyes:

Hate to ask this but could you resend that list to me. For some reason I am unable to check my mail on that account. I should have just given you the one I used the most to begin with, but wasnt really thinking.

I deleted that other screenname, for some reason I have had problems with it from day one. This is the one I have and will have permantly:

ABADD0NAP0LLY0N@aol.com -all o's in this are zeros also

Like I said I will have a page ready for you to link to real soon.
Thanks.

Also I am trying to figure out when we can meet so I can take thoses frags off your hands. Robin works till 6pm every night except the weekends. We only have one car and makes it kinda hard. I am ok with meeting sometime around 6:45 or so one day this week after she gets off. Just let me know if that is ok with you, and if not a better time or method for you.

Chris

Legion
01/06/2003, 10:05 AM
Your tank looks nice.

Thoses are some red shrooms.

BTW- wheres the purple ones you got from me, am I just not seeing them?

edsiajb
01/06/2003, 10:43 AM
Chris,
The purple mushrooms are just to the left of the photo. I will be taking some more shots but I am probably going to remove the purple ones soon to frag them. It is difficult to get whole tank shots because of the shape of the tank.
I will see if I can meet one evening this week...will let you know.
Also, when I get home this evening I will resend the list to you.

jpsx3
01/06/2003, 10:48 AM
I don't currently have a page of my own. What is involved in having a page hosted on your site.

What about a page of thumbnails where everymember is allowed one full shot of cabinet and tank and then two or three closeup shots of livestock. I guess it depends on how much space we are allowed on this current site.

edsiajb
01/06/2003, 10:52 AM
Paul,
I would just need some small to medium images. I can put up to 10 per page. So far, I have not seen a size limit for this hosting service.

edsiajb
01/06/2003, 10:53 AM
Oh...I will also need your explanation or "caption" for each shot you want published.

Legion
01/06/2003, 11:13 AM
Thanks Jonathan.

Just let me know about meeting, the only day that I cant is thursday. Like I said though if its is an awkward time for you I completely understand and maybe we can work something out this weekend.

Legion
01/06/2003, 11:43 AM
Here is a link to my webpage Jonathan. I am currently working on it and will be adding more images and information over the next few days.

http://hometown.aol.com/abadd0nap0lly0n/myhomepage/profile.html

edsiajb
01/06/2003, 11:57 AM
Looks good...is that the yellow polyps I see? Did they survive?

edsiajb
01/06/2003, 12:09 PM
Chris,
Site has been updated with your new link.

Legion
01/06/2003, 10:20 PM
Thanks Jonathan,

It will be a long process, but I want to be very picky this time with what I have in there. Plus like I said to you on the phone, nothing GOOD in this hobby happens fast.

No they did not make it thoses yellow polyps you see are some yellow tank raised zoos I got the same day I got the maxima.