PDA

View Full Version : Welcome!

herefishiefishie
01/24/2001, 04:07 PM
Hello, everyone. JohnL has been kind enough (and brave enough) to entrust me with a new forum here at Reef Central.

Here is the place to discuss all things concerning mollusks, with a special focus on Tridacnid clams.

I'm looking forward to seeing discussions about Clam selection, species differences, lighting and feeding needs, the effects of clams on tanks, required environment, tankmates recommended and tankmates to avoid, clam diseases and treatment, captive breeding and wild collection, spawning and reproduction, and anything else you can think of, including just plain old showing off/posting pics.

Also, in this forum we can discuss snail species and their effects in the reef (and FO, FOWLR of course), which species to have and which to avoid, and so on.

Also discussed will be nudibranches and any other mollusks you might want to talk about.

Thanks for the click!

Q-ball
01/24/2001, 06:19 PM
Hiya HFF, congrats on the new forum:) I think this one's a great idea as one of my goals for my reef is to be able to support a pair of clams. Come on guys, let's here it!

Q!!!

MtnDewMan
01/24/2001, 06:57 PM
This is great because I am now just getting into clams :)

JRegs
01/25/2001, 10:22 AM
Guess you can't get banned from your own forum. hehe. Sorry I had to say it. Congrats!!!
John

DeepBlue
01/25/2001, 11:07 AM
HFF!

Ausgezeichnet! Gratulation, mein freund!
Just don't think you can start charging speaking fees at the P.A.R.C. meetings!

JRegs -
no, he can't but you can! hehe