PDA

View Full Version : kennerd's feedback!

Lunchbucket
01/02/2003, 04:55 PM
just thought i would start a feedback for my good buddy kennerd. i have dealt w/ him on more than 1 occation and everytime is great. most of the time we end of talking on the phone to confirm everything so no one is dissapointed. great guy to buy, sell, or trade to!

can't wait to have more transactions w/ him.

thanks again buddy
Lunchbucket

kennerd
01/03/2003, 12:08 PM
Thanks, bud!

Already have some monti dig and cap mounted for growth until spring for ya! Will also have a sweet purple tipped acro, too.

Ken

Lunchbucket
01/03/2003, 01:06 PM
what dig and cap you have?

i have purple, pink, orange, and green digitata. and orange, tanish/green, and yellowish brown cap :D

email me buddy
Lunchbucket

danmar26
02/09/2003, 05:14 AM
I had a great trade with Ken about a month ago. A really nice guy.Ken everything is doing great! When tax season is done you have to take a ride down. I owe you.

kennerd
02/09/2003, 10:30 AM
Ralph: you got it: yours are doing very licely on this end as well: how's the nano coming along?

Satchmo
03/09/2003, 03:16 PM
Had the pleasure of trading with Ken last night, great guy. Came home with M. digitata, M. cap., ricordea, a sea whisp, Pavonia, some LS, a handful of macro, an Acro frag, and a belly full of beer. Not too bad, eh?

He's a terrific guy with some gorgeous tanks. Thanks a million, brother. Looking forward to next time...

kennerd
03/09/2003, 03:24 PM
Hey, careful there: before I know it, folks will be coming by with six packs thinking they can take me to the cleaners! Yep: got a nice squamosa clam from Kevin: my first, and definitely not my last.

GiuseppeDC
03/17/2003, 11:48 AM
I just want to add a few comments on my dealings with Kennard here as well.

Ken was very courteous, knowledgeable and just an all around nice guy. I was very impressed with his set-ups. The corals in the tanks looked very happy and thriving.

I walked away with some very nice size frags which opened up as soon as they where acclimated in my tank.

I look forward to dealing with Ken in the near future.

Ken, let me know when you have the meeting at your house, if possible I would like to join in as well.

Giuseppe

kennerd
03/17/2003, 11:53 AM
You got it. BTW: I transferred the neon pseudo to the tank with my cinnamon clown and yellow damsel, and he's settled down. Not to mention, the mantis is a lot less freaked out!

orange_seahorse
03/26/2003, 03:17 PM
I traded a rio for some ricordea with him, nice guy and trustworthy

kennerd
04/01/2003, 09:32 PM
But feel free to trade with me anyway.

BOTR
04/01/2003, 09:58 PM
Just did an equipment trade with Ken, regretably we didn't sit back and slug a few, shipping would have been too much..... A great all around expierence. I normaly hate trading when shipping, but it seems as though everyone is either on the east or west coast. Anyway I plan more trades with Ken and am very pleased with the way it all panned out.
BTW If you need another RIO I have a few in the back.......heh
Chris

kennerd
04/03/2003, 10:40 AM
crap: accidentally unsusbscribed from ALL THREADS.
bump

Kelly
04/04/2003, 12:13 PM
I gotta say that Ken is a great addition to this Board and has been nothin but awesome to talk to, trade with, etc.. All the frags I've gotten from him are doing great and it's always a good time checking out his tanks and the various projects he has going on...

Looking forward to having a few cold ones with ya next time and talkin reefs.

Thanks Ken!!!

Fred:D

crgeltn
04/25/2003, 09:28 AM
What can I say, I just traded with him and everything kicked a__! Great communication, great frags, shipping, packaging, everyhting! Cant wait to trade again!!!

THANKS!!!!!!

:dance:

McSierra
05/25/2003, 10:57 AM
I wish I could say the same as everyone here and their Trading with Ken...

I am was in the setup stage of my tank and asked for some sand to seed mine with...

He promptly replied and after a few E-mails/PM's he gave me directions to his home.

Not only did he give me some sand to help me out. He also Donated some Frags to get me going.!!!

After looking at his set up I had some questions on a Dosing pump. He was VERY helpful and along with verbally telling me what I needed, went to his supplies and gave me the bag with the description and product's info on it so I would know exactly what to buy...

If you want to trade with him.. I would HIGHLY recommend doing any business with him on any level. Very stand up guy

Along with all the post here on how he trades Here is one on him simply giving things away.!

Xtrakritical
05/30/2003, 03:39 PM
I didnt get a chance to meet Ken in person, but I can say he is very knowledgeable and very very generous with both his expertise and his frags!!!

Dude sent me frags that locally I would have easily paid $50 for, and for a Choc Chip Star I was offering for free...
Not only did Ken take the time to send them promptly he even paid shipping! (I owe you big time!) :rolleye1:

I look forward to doing business with Kennard "the frag pimp" again real soon... :thumbsup:

BTW not only did I get frags, there were
pods and I think I even got a tiny Ricordia along with one of the frags! :dance:

Nagel
05/30/2003, 05:21 PM
definately two thumbs up from me...

I've met Ken a few times because we're both in the NJRC. His nanos were, well, very bonsaii-ish, definately well maintained and meticulously cared for. I gave him two frags last July / august meeting with the only requirement being to return the favor one day. Well almost a year later, he lived up to his word. NOTE, the year was more because we hadn't run into each other and I wasn't exactly worried that Ken was going to forget, after all we will run into each other at NJRC meetings. Ken did NOT delay this at all, it was more of an "at our convenience" thing, and he made good plus one bonus frag. Nice little polyps too, opened right away and had good color.

If you ever get the chance to trade with Ken, I would, he's a great guy, heck, he even DROVE and DELIVERED my frags to my work because he was in the area on business. Now that's a GREAT experience if there ever was one.

Two Thumbs Up

minh_han
06/25/2003, 08:20 PM
I had a good trade with Ken as well. It was one of my first, and he really hooked me up with some nice frags.

BrianH
07/19/2003, 09:40 PM
Just to echo what everyone else said, Ken is great to trade with. He has great tanks and is a great guy to boot. He and his wife make you feel welcome(especially while touring the tanks in sooooo many rooms).

Brian

Meisen
08/01/2003, 11:24 AM
Ken is a great trader, I came away with twice what I expected for some snails. All the frags are doing great in my tank. It was a worthwhile trip just to see Ken's awesome tanks. Looks like he will be trading a lot too, that 50 is packed!!!! Thanks again, Ken