PDA

View Full Version : NOT A FREE SPEECH BULLETIN BOARD!!

HKSFM
01/23/2001, 05:58 PM
I had posted a message which no foul language but being deleted. My orginal message just want to know why Betaman blamed me invited Dr Ron to go to my BBS which contain some non-english message. I just want to make clearly I want Dr Ron to answer the english ones.

BUT IT WAS BEING DELETED!!

Does it means there is not a free speech bulletin board.

joeyz
01/23/2001, 06:07 PM
HKSFM-
You have 3 posts on this BB and not one of them actually asks a question or states what kind of info you are looking for from Dr. Ron. Also, none of your posts were deleted. I just did a search and found all 3 of them to be open.

HKSFM
01/23/2001, 06:10 PM
Joeyz

I have posted total 4 messages and the earilest one was being deleted.

rshimek
01/23/2001, 07:12 PM
HKSFM,

I saw your first post and replied that I declined to visit your bb as I wanted to put my full effort in on this one.

It is possible, but unlikely that I inadvertently deleted your post. I don't think it I did so, however.

In a comment to the title of this thread...

No, this is NOT a free speech bulletin board. Read the anouncements on the Reef Central home page about the conditions of posting. Furthermore, in this forum, I have the capability to move or delete any message I think is either offensive or inappropriate.

I did not consider your message to be either, and if I am the one who deleted it, I apologize.

Nonetheless, I will not be answering on your BB.

HKSFM
01/23/2001, 08:18 PM
Hi DR Ron

I am a marine fish and reef enthusiast, just hope you can assist our member to solve some problem concerning marine keeping. Of course, you can deny as you want to concentrate in this forum.

But I just want Betaman know we just hope DR Ron come to our BB to teach us how to make a sucessful in marine aquarium in the earilest message (which is already deleted). Although some message are not English, there is still some questions presented in English which Dr. Ron can help us to solve. I, Betaman, Dr Ron and all members in this forum only want to share their experience in marine keeping. I don't want to make argue anymore.

Sorry Dr. Ron

rshimek
01/23/2001, 09:15 PM
HKSFM,

There was no problem in asking me, and as far as I see it you do not need to apologize for anything.

You are welcome to post questions here.

HKSFM
01/23/2001, 09:35 PM
Dr Ron

Thanks for accepting my apologies!!