PDA

View Full Version : Tropicorium

Adam
01/22/2001, 07:28 PM
Hey all,

Another A+++ from me for Tropicorium. Great selection, reasonable prices, and knowledgeable, helpful employees. The only dissapointment was that they only had about 20 clams in the place (I still managed to buy 3!). That would normally be a good selection, but their website touts that they have hundreds. All in all, well worth visiting. They also get bonus points for alot of captively propagated corals.

Adam

Burgman
01/25/2001, 08:18 AM
Hi Adam,

That place is fantastic. It is worth the three hour drive from the Cleveland area. Got to be one of the best places in the Midwest.

Fat Fish
02/03/2001, 11:04 PM
Hello everyone:

I'm so glad to hear that people are still saying good things about Tropicorium. I used to live in Ann Arbor, MI, which is not far from Tropicorium, and so I used to go there on a regular basis. I have to say that it was ALWAYS a fantastic experience! 40,000 g of BEAUTIFUL tank raised and propogated corals, fish, and clams!!! And the staff was always incredibly friendly and helpful. I no longer live in the Detroit area, but as I am setting up a new reef aquarium, I am definitely making plans to travel the 8+ hours in order to buy much of the livestock for the tank from them.

Sam