PDA

View Full Version : pavona frags for trade

jsfakianos
12/22/2002, 08:17 PM
Great to see that someone finally organized us Alabama people. I wish I had seen this earlier so that I could have gone to the December meeting. Good job whoever started the club.

I have been dreaming of trading frags with someone. I live on Southsided with my wife and son and drive to Hoover nearly every day. If any person is interesting in having a beautiful green pavona (branching), button polyps, or xenia (the later 2 aren't that tempting), I would be willing to part with any size for a frag.

I am mostly interested in hard corals versus the soft, but any variety would be good.

Jeff

jsfakianos
12/23/2002, 12:20 PM
Here is a good picture of what the pavona looks like.

http://archive.reefcentral.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=135990&highlight=pavona

The first two pics are accurate. However, the specimen looks bleached. My pavona is bright green everywhere. Not only in spots.

Legion
12/25/2002, 05:56 AM
Nice to see you found our lil corner of RC. I live down in Maplesville.

I might have to take you up on the pavona at a later time. 2 months ago my power failed during a 7 day trip to the beach. I lost about 85% of my livestock due to falling temp. no lights etc....
My system is stilll in the recovery phase( everything is stable again, just going through the later stages of a algae bloom ) or I would be more than willing to trade.

Anyhow, glad you found the club hope to see you at the nest meeting.

Chris

jpsx3
12/26/2002, 09:13 AM
Hi Jeff,

Nice too have you a part make sure to post your contact information in the thread Jonathan started.

Brad Gardner
12/26/2002, 09:29 AM
Welcome Jeff. We will do lots of frag trading once we get going full steam. Man...Alabama reefers are coming out of the woodwork!

edsiajb
12/26/2002, 07:14 PM
I am sure that once the word gets out we can do all the frag trading we can stand. I am going to have to get to work to get more frags underway.