PDA

View Full Version : Bulk Club Member Purchases

LVMAS
12/16/2002, 02:35 AM
Hello Group!

Dear LVMAS MEMBERS,
I'm think its time to start taking this club to the next level. I will start buying bulk item(s) at bulk rate of a like item (different items each month). Lets say a couple hundred snails on the first order and then meet, open boxes like its Christmas then divvy them up among the cash participants and go home. I am going to start asking for say $20 (or more) to participate.

So I will start with snails then to corals, fish, live rock, sand, chemicals or whatever else I think we could all use or you people are interested in for a given month. Your participation is not required. Just an opportunity for you people to save money.

I will be taking suggestions and be placing the first order around the middle of January. So think on this and can get back to me.

I would also like to hear from companies that would like to participate on a monthly basis.

Thanks for your time,
Howard Hoag
LVMAS Administrator

Looking for the smokin' good deals for my club!
:bum:

noni
01/11/2003, 11:46 PM
i can always use snails of any kind.:thumbsup:

LVMAS
01/14/2003, 02:20 AM
Okay everyone,

This Months LVMAS Special:
The Astrea Conehead Algae Eater Snail is $1 each for LVMAS. We can meet in at my place or Yello Submarine.

The Astrea Conehead Algae Eater Snail may grow to 1 inches. Herbivore. The Astrea species is generally peaceful toward other tankmates. Reef-safe. Many consider the Astrea species a low-maintenance specimen. Not venomous. Nocturnal feeder. Algae eater, sand sifter. Be careful with copper-based medication and extreme nitrate levels. Keep water quality high (SG 1.023 - 1.025, pH 8.1 - 8.4, Temp. 72 - 78° F). The Astrea Conehead Algae Eater Snail is commonly collected from Florida. Live 3-5 years.

What do you guys want?
Email your orders to me by tuesday morning 9am (prefer to have your money then also. Will have them overnighted and you can picthem up Wedsday afternoon. Maybe we can all meet for lunch

If this sort of thing appeals to the sponsors, ill continue. If not let me know and I wont bother you with these off line emails

Thanks,
Howard Hoag