PDA

View Full Version : Atlantis Aquatics

reefer69
01/19/2001, 03:18 PM
http://www.atlantisaquatic.com

Beautiful corals. Tank raised!! Fantastic colors.

Great Customer Service!

I have taken up way to much of Brian's time asking him questions and he has always been great. He is always willing to give his time to you....

I must have sent 4 emails and called 3 time before I actually ordered.... He was great. That's probably why I have made 3 orders of his corals. :)

BTW... this is a great forum idea!

Joe

Kermit
01/20/2001, 11:54 PM
I have never ordered from Atlantis but have emailed Brian on several occasions and he has always replyed promply and been very helpfull. If I ever get into SPS I will be placing an order with him.

Kermit

oldreefer
01/31/2001, 02:30 PM
Brian at Atlantis is a great guy.
He gives good deals on beautiful corals!

Corals are well packed and arrive on time....

TJ
02/14/2001, 10:51 PM
What a coincidence! I just heard about Brian at Atlantis through several reefkeepers on 2/13/01, viewed his site, liked what I saw and heard, emailed him, and placed an order, (breath!) and he replied within the hour to me, and called me the next morning, (this morning) to iron out any delivery issues, charges, etc. Haven't received my order yet- should be here tomorrow (2/15), but I'm confident all will be fine. I'm totally impressed w/his service, already. His specimans look gorgeous online. I will post again when I receive my corals. I'll tell something even more weird- I posted just a moment ago about Reeftopia, and realized that the person above me who originally posted was.. Brian! Small world.

Snailman
02/15/2001, 06:39 PM
TJ

[welcome]

reefaddict
03/13/2001, 09:21 AM
Brian of Atlantis has the best customer service.

His corals are reasonably priced and the colors are fantastic

Superb packaging.

I have made 4 orders and am very happy

Connor

TJ
03/21/2001, 11:31 AM
Just thought I'd come back here and respond about my order from Brian. They came that morning and wow, was I impressed. Beautiful Tmax, and a nice looking acropora tortuosa frag. The packaging was superb and very carefully done. I will order from him again. And they're all doing very well even now.

oldreefer
05/07/2001, 02:47 PM
I Ordered Again,
Brian from Atlantis has the nicest, most colorful frags I have seen.

Great customer service!!

Fantastic Packaging!!