PDA

View Full Version : Hello....

parhead
12/07/2002, 12:57 AM
Hi all. I'm excited to meet up with some fellow Central Ohio Reefers.

I'm new to this board and semi new to reef keeping. I had a FO tank when I was in college (several years ago :) ). Earlier this year I started a nano (7 g bow) and REALLY enjoyed getting back into the saltwater hobby. Recently I upgraded to a 46 g bow and just finished the cycle. Ealier this week I emptied the contents of the nano into the 46. But the 46 looks really bare.

Anyway, I would love to meet up with you all to learn more about this wonderful hobbyand maybe do some fraggin'. (I cant offer a lot of frags for trade but I'm willing to buy).

I live in Westerville and work in Grandview.

Thanks for listening and I hope to meet you soon. Please let me know of the next "get-together" or if you would simply like to meet up and check out the lfs OR as someone mentioned in an earlier thread (grab a frosty beverage).

Thanks,
Jody (aka parhead)

NorthCoast
12/10/2002, 11:10 PM
[welcome]

I had a get together a little while back. It was informal at my house. I'll most likely have some folks over after the holidays and will post some details. I also live in Westerville... :D

Later,
NC

parhead
12/10/2002, 11:35 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome NC. A sorta formalized get together after the holidays would be great and would probably work out best for me. The next several weeks are busy with Christmas and my wife and I getting ready for our son's birthday.
However, since you live in Westerville, if you want to shoot over or vice versa or meet up please let me know. I live in Spring Grove (just south of Westerville North and between County Line Rd. and College)

I hope to meet you and other Columbus reefers soon.....

Jody (aka parhead)