PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning out my garage in DFW! Cheap stuff!

Technobuyer
12/04/2002, 08:47 PM
Hi guys,

This weekend, I will be working on cleaning up my garage. I've got some larger reef things that need to go. I'm out of town at the moment, so I'm going from memory. I'll update the list when I get home. I will not ship, so please don't ask. This is for local pickup only. I live in Plano.

1 45g tall glass tank, not reef ready $25

1 55g glass tank, not reef ready(will include cheapo stand, and 1/2 done diy canopy.) $45

1 36" long pine Oceanic stand (will work with the 45g tank above) $50

1 29g glass tank to sump conversion. Can be see on my web site. I won't lie...I suspect a leak in a seam. But if you are motivated and have some silicone, it's already drilled, and has glass dividers. $30

HOT MadDog skimmer. Has a crack, but could be repaired. I just don't have time to mess with it. $40

DIY VHO Ballast, needs some work. This will fire 2 48" VHO bulbs, but it's in REALLY rough condition. I'll give it away to the first one who shows up to buy something else.

1 extra long acryllic tank. I think it's about 50g, but it's about 7'(yes feet) x 12" by 10"...or something close to that. It's drilled. Was a tank bought off Petsmart. $20

There's alot of other asundry aquarium crap in a couple boxes I'll go through later, but I'll let it go cheap...mostly likely free if you stop by.

No remotely reasonable offer will be refused... I need to take control of my garage again...and the wife says it has to go!

Thanks,

Duane

(and no, for those of you that have been over and seen it...the custom 180g aint for sale ;) )