PDA

View Full Version : We are invited

Brad Gardner
12/03/2002, 04:29 PM
The Atlanta Reef Club has invited us to join them on a trip this Sunday to Aquatic Wildlife (aka Captive Bred Corals). Please read this thread for additonal info:

http://www.reefcentral.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127518

What do you all think? It could be our second meeting?

Let Bob (lifestudent) know if you are planning on going.

Regards,

Brad

jpsx3
12/03/2002, 06:09 PM
I would love to go but we missed church this past Sunday and don't want to miss 2 weeks in a row. If I could find out where it is my family might go out their on a Saturday. Let me know if it is worth the trip.

edsiajb
12/04/2002, 09:23 AM
I too would be interested in going on a Saturday. My kids love Chattanooga so I would probably have some tag-alongs.

edsiajb
12/04/2002, 09:29 AM
Also, Jan. or Feb. would work out better for us. December calendar is packed.

Brad Gardner
12/04/2002, 04:26 PM
Date changing to Dec 15
The date is being changed to Sunday, Dec 15.

After just speaking with the owner, he's not quite ready for us, but he assures me that he will be by the 15th.

He will provide me with more details including an agenda by Dec 11.

He will be offering us a discount on corals, fish and drygoods.

There will also be a demonstration on how to frag SPSs and we'll be able to take them home as souveniers.

I apologize for the date change especially this close to our planned departure, but it will benefit us by being a better outing.

Thanks in advance for your understanding,

Bob

Report this post

jpsx3
12/05/2002, 09:59 AM
Jonathan my wife kids would probably like to go also. Lets plan a Saturday in Jan to go. I have 2 boys ages 6 & 11. How old are your kids?

jpsx3
12/05/2002, 10:01 AM
Brad do you know what time they are going? If it is in the afternoon I may go after Sunday School or Church on the 15th.

edsiajb
12/05/2002, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by jpsx3
Jonathan my wife kids would probably like to go also. Lets plan a Saturday in Jan to go. I have 2 boys ages 6 & 11. How old are your kids?

Sounds good...Jan. should work out fine for us. Our kids are ages 6, 4.5 (she makes sure you understand the "whatever and a half part") and 3.

reeferaddict
12/18/2002, 01:24 AM
I'd like to make a trip up there some time too. Do we have to be invited or are walkins welcome?