PDA

View Full Version : Frag Trade Thread ITEMS

kingsfan8888
12/02/2002, 11:52 PM
These are the things I am bringing for the frag trade.

-stalks of pink tree coral frags
-Good sized turquoise stag single frag
-yellowish table acro frags
-pinkish purple acro frag
-4 boxes of used Lee Bio Balls
-brand new 4 hours 10k Ushio 400watt metal halide bulb
-base rock misc pieces weight unknown dried out nice shapes though.

Looking for

-Lots of SPS frags
- a dual Chamber reactor from Larry.
- Calurpa
- small amount maybe 10 pounds max of pod infested live sand
- information

Thanks Guys See you soon -Mike

David P
12/03/2002, 09:28 AM
Well, I have Ricrodia as most of you already know and some of you want.

Im interested in anything your not

goofball310
12/05/2002, 05:31 PM
I'm not sure if I can make it as I'm trying to RSVP today, but here goes a couple of thing I have to trade

Ushio 10K 175w 1hour of use (decided to upgrade to 250)
Iwaki MD-20RUY
1 frogspawn head
1 torch head
a couple of green yongie
36" JBJ 192w PC fixture with bulbs
Broken IceCap 430 (if it's worth anything)
15 gal sump with two holes drilled
maybe a 3.5" maxima clam (light purple, black, white spots, gold trim) "maybe"

cali_reef
12/09/2002, 06:59 AM
Mike,

How much do you want for the 400W Ushio bulb?

I will take a frag of the following:

-Good sized turquoise stag single frag
-yellowish table acro frags
-pinkish purple acro frag

You can see what I have available at Frags (http://www.amazingreef.com/New/page_01.htm).

I can bring you a small zip lock bag of mix Calurpa as well.

Pierce

kingsfan8888
12/10/2002, 01:55 PM
I would trade the Ushio for a good size frag of that purple Humilis and 50 bucks. As for the frags I have due to a recent shift in Nitrates I am only going to trade a couple of yellow tables and a red montipora cap similar to yours. I am working like crazy to get these damn trates down. I am installing my refugium today and will order the Southdown today as well. I have seen the reactor that Hawke has built and it is awesome. The blue turquoise stag is alright now but, I do not want to stress him by fragging him with the trates high. If you are truly interested I would be glad to try and get you a horn later. It is an awesome piece and as soon as I get my Dig Cam. (Christmas) I will post some pics.

cali_reef
12/10/2002, 03:11 PM
Mike,

I will get you the biggest piece possible off my Purple Humilies colony. Do you want me to mount the frag on a piece of rock? That and a $50 bill have your name on it.

What do you want in trade for a piece of the yellow table acro? Do you still want a sandwich bag of the mix Calurpa? Please do reserve a piece of the blue\turquoise stag for me.

I have one of Larry's add-on chamber, it is the cheapest add-on chamber I found and it is very well built. I would highly recommend his products.

Brian Koyama
12/10/2002, 07:16 PM
goofball,
how much do you want for the frogspawn, torch and 175w bulb? are you going to be at the frag swap? Let me know.
Thanks.
Brian

kingsfan8888
12/10/2002, 07:42 PM
go ahead and mount the frag Thank You by the way and the bag of Calurpa for a table acro frag will be awesome. If the Ushio is in a Radium package is that OK? I am looking forward to the swap and when I frag the tur. Stag you are first in line bro.

gregr
12/11/2002, 02:37 PM
i have a bubble coral i'd like to transfer to a good home. if anyone is interested let me know. i don't think i'll bring it unless there is interest- don't want to stress the coral unneccessarily.
here's a pic:
http://www.gregrothschild.com/mycoral58.jpg
greg

Eric Boerner
12/11/2002, 03:30 PM
Pierce,

Please bring some of those Brown with bright
green center zoos, and some Green with red
center zoos.

Thnx. :D

goofball310
12/12/2002, 12:34 PM
Greg,

You have a PM regarding the bubble.

I will be bringing a clam, but not the one previously mentioned.
I will be bringing an all blue crocea, that measures about 4-4 1/2".
To veiw pictures please go to
clam (http://photos.yahoo.com/mynewreef)

kingsfan8888
12/12/2002, 03:09 PM
the blue stag is having some problems (Damn'it) I can not get my Nitrates down and this is my favorite coral. If anyone with a great tank would house him until the tank cycles through this horror I would be very grateful.

David P
12/13/2002, 05:31 PM
Greg, I dont want to be a hog at the party... but if no one else wants the bubble, I would love to ad it to my humble tank.

gregr
12/13/2002, 05:37 PM
hi David-
Goofball310 already asked for it- sorry. too bad you can't frag bubbles 'cause this guy would be a great candidate.
see you tomorrow-
greg