PDA

View Full Version : live phyotplankton at yellow submarine

noni
11/26/2002, 09:33 PM
for those of you that like to feed live, jacque has a fresh supply every week. treat your corals with something worth feeding.

LVMAS
12/02/2002, 11:16 AM
Hi George,

You know, after visiting your shrimp farm and your lab, I was real interested in your little 500 gallon refugium against the wall -away from your shrimp vats...

You know, after seeing all of the life you had in it, I really think you could sell live sand and detritovore kits with no problem. I have ordered kits before. That sample I got from you was real good. I have never seen so many pods! I found your lab and phyto production to be very interesting.

SeaWater Express Inc (http://www.angelfire.com/nv2/truesaltwater/index.html)

I really would like to take the LVMAS club out there on a field trip sometime after our next meeting. Can we make some kind of arrangements for them? You could do classroom field trips I bet!

Thank you for having me over!
Howard Hoag

noni
12/02/2002, 11:49 AM
thanks for your visit howard. we really enjoyed your company.
i wasn't kidding when i said' " massive bio-activity". i would be interested in selling some of our super sand so others can have more diversity. by the way, hows the tonga rock look?

LVMAS
12/02/2002, 06:40 PM
Hello

The tonga looks good. I will try to take picturezs of it tonight. Sorry abou the redundant posts. I posted then I didnt see it. My bad!