PDA

View Full Version : About the frags you offered

Legion
11/20/2002, 05:59 AM
Jonathan,
I got your call, when I got up a lil while ago so thats why I didnt return it and appreciate you offering me the frags. At the moment I am going through a awfull algae bloom ( which I expected ) and dont want to stress any new inhabitants out when I dont have too. I will most likely take you up on the offer in a few weeks when things settle down. Maybe after Thanksgiving when I get back from Gulf Shore. Hopefully by then things will have become more stable. I havent been online that much recently due to a nasty cold I have, but besides sounding like an elephant kicked me in the face im feeling ok now. Thanks again for the offer and concern.

BTW- we really need to have a meeting soon. I know Brad, you and I plus that guy Robert are serious, we need to find a few more people serious about this as well. Either way a meeting is in order.

jpsx3
11/20/2002, 02:15 PM
My name is Paul and you can include me in your names as well.:cool:

Legion
11/20/2002, 05:35 PM
Great To hear Paul.
I am Chris Down In Maplesville.

edsiajb
11/21/2002, 03:43 PM
I am all for having a meeting but this is a busy time of the year...ya'll set a date and time and I'll try to attend.

Brad Gardner
11/21/2002, 04:05 PM
How about we try this weekend??

Legion
11/22/2002, 12:42 AM
This weekend is good for me, cause next weekend I will be in Gulf Shore. Let Me know

edsiajb
11/22/2002, 01:04 AM
I could possibly meet before noon on Sat. Afternoon is already filled up with kids B'day parties etc. I am on-call this weekend so nothing is certain for me.

Brad Gardner
11/22/2002, 11:08 AM
Anytime is good for me. Since I only have a computer @ work, and since I am only working a half day because my 30 pounds of Marshall Island rock just arrived here @ work and I will need to put in tank, I ask that if you do meet please call me @ 981-7718 so I can join the fun.

Regards,

Brad

Legion
11/22/2002, 05:15 PM
So how is your tank coming along Brad? Did you finally get the plumbing worked out?

jpsx3
11/22/2002, 05:23 PM
Hi guys,

Saturday I will be in Tuscaloosa all day for the Iron Bowl. If you are thinking about meeting Sunday I might could make it after church. I don't believe Tien's store is open on Sunday's though.

Brad Gardner
11/27/2002, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Legion
So how is your tank coming along Brad? Did you finally get the plumbing worked out?

The tank is doing well. I got the plumbing to the sump worked out but still need to do something about the overflow. Sound like Niagra Falls. Not being a DIYer, I ordered a standpipe directly from Richard Durso. I will install it when I get back from Thanksgiving. Got a load of live rock from three places. May have too much and might need to give away some Marshall Island pieces.

edsiajb
11/27/2002, 11:19 AM
Brad,
I would be interested in a piece of Marshall Islands rock...just to possibly obtain a little more biodiversity. Ya'll have a happy Thanksgiving! I'll be visiting family but I'll have my laptop...will probably check out the forums once or twice on the trip.

Brad Gardner
11/27/2002, 11:43 AM
No problem Jonathan. When I get back I am going to take some time aquascaping and will let you know what size pieces I have available.

Now that you mentioned the laptop, I just remembered my sister will have a laptop. I too will check the forums while I am away.