PDA

View Full Version : Murray's (reefer6) Southdown sand

sadat
11/20/2002, 12:48 AM
Greetings everyone!

My name is Sadat and I'm a newcomer to this site, and as I'm sure many of you can relate, I'm having a heck of a time figuring out this whole "communication system" (I'm probably just making the whole layout seem more difficult than it acutally is!)

Anyway my friends, I need with this communication thing. I'm trying interested in some of Murray's (reefer6) southdown sand, and I'm having trouble contacting him. I've already sent several emails, but haven't gotten any responses yet. I was told by a friend of mine (the one who introduced this webbsite to me) that Murray quite well-known by members who use the SoCal Marine Aquarium Society forum. So I'm sending out a request to any and all of you that know Murray to please email me at sadatzhuq@yahoo.com and give me his phone number. Alternatively, if any of you who are reading this happen to know Murray, please let him know that some dude by the name of Sadat is interested in talking to him about his southdown sand, and that I can be reached at 310-322-7567.

Thank you all for your help!

Sadat

zues_lightning
11/20/2002, 02:30 AM
sadat,

Funny that you mentioned this. I was just at Murray's house on Sat and got 4 lbs of southdown. Contact me by e:mail and I'll supply his number. You can also ge tin on recycler.com under fish.

Zues

sadat
11/20/2002, 10:28 PM
Thanks for the help, Zeus!

But Murray and I actually connected already (I did in fact find his listing in the Recycler--- but he may have just responded to the emails I sent him).

In any case, thanks for the reply. I can already see how helpful this site is!

Sadat

natex
12/09/2002, 02:24 AM
Where is this Murray with the so sought after sand? Which edition of the recycler should I be looking in?

golfish
12/09/2002, 10:48 AM
Murray,
Lives in Chino Hills for now but he's moving. I don't know if he has any sand left or not. Here's his e-mail address aguamb@msn.com

David P
12/09/2002, 11:15 PM
Murray said he will be at the Frag-B-Q. I think hes bringing some sand

reefer6
12/11/2002, 12:03 AM
Hey Sadat, I have RSVP Larry on attending but have not heard from him yet so If he will allow the riff raff in I guess I will be there. I can probably bring the 15 bags if you want I can also bring a few extras for the rest of the swappers too.
Murray

Hawkdl2
12/11/2002, 12:32 AM
Murray, didn't you hear you were elected President of the club, you have to be here. Just rmember the rules.

reefer6
12/11/2002, 12:26 PM
Cool do I get free frags for that :D I only seem to be able to remember the first rule after that everything gets kinda fuzzy ;)

Larry can you email me your address please I can't remember how I got home last time :p

see ya all sunday
Murray aguamb@msn.com

Hawkdl2
12/11/2002, 06:10 PM
Murray,

There is only one rule. "Fuzzy" is what we strive for.

We have special pure white coral frags for you.

I'll PM you the directions.

Larry