PDA

View Full Version : Frags Usually Available

MtnDewMan
11/18/2002, 01:14 AM
Just thought I would throw this out to you Seattle area guys. I tend to trim up certain corals more than others. If you are interested in small pieces of SPS frags of these corals, let me know and we can arrange for you to come by my house and get yourself some pieces. There may be times when I say, not available, but a lot of times a small piece is available.

Look at the picture below to see what is usually trimmed for some reason or another (see circled areas).

Tan Acro with white tips
Green Acro with bluish tips
Tan Acro with blue tips
Orange Digitata
Purple Digitata (two different varieties)
Olive Green Montipora Capricornus (not shown)

Just shoot me an email at reeftank@fitermania.com if you are ever interested.

http://www.fitermania.com/75gallonreef/images/10-14-02_full_tank_view_1_fraggable.jpg

Mushroom Boy
11/26/2002, 12:29 PM
I'll take that midas blenny that's in the circle on the left :p.

MtnDewMan
11/26/2002, 06:50 PM
hahaha ... good one .... for the record ...

Midas is NOT part of this deal ... he is too cute to give up :smokin:

goofball310
11/30/2002, 06:43 PM
I was just wondering, but does your midas blenny change colors when he's hiding? I have one, and when he's laying around he turns brown. Then when he's swimming he turns pink. I just wasn't sure if this was normal.

Thanks

MtnDewMan
12/03/2002, 08:29 PM
I don't think I have noticed the midas blenny changing colors. Maybe it is just the shading where he hides that makes him look like he is changing colors?

goofball310
12/04/2002, 12:00 AM
I actually did a little research on Midas Blennies, and they do change colors. Hopefully yours will too. It's actually pretty cool, because he changes colors every time he lays on my LR or corals. There are pictures of Midas Blennies if you do a search that shoes there different colors.