PDA

View Full Version : F&S Group Buy - Closes Sunday 1/7

rmougey
01/02/2008, 02:56 PM
Greetings,

I'm placing an order with Fosters & Smith next week, using the club's 10% discount for orders over $500. They are currently having a 25th anniversary sale, with a few select items at 25% off. We get an extra 10% off those prices. Please note that the club's 10% discount does not apply to salt or frozen foods.

There is a flat rate for shipping ($17.99), regardless of the size of the order, shipping for salt in included in that flat rate! We will divide that amount up equally among all who order.

The 10% discount applies to products for other animals as well, so reptile supplies, small furry animal stuff and dog/cat goodies qualifies.

All items will be shipped to my home in Highlands Ranch, where pickup can be arranged. If you would like to order, please select your items and then e-mail or post a copy of your shopping cart here. At a minimum, I need the item number, the quantity and a description. For example:
CD-21411 Chemi-Pure 12 pk $58.49 Qty:One

If we have not done business together before, or you are ordering something that I could never use, I may ask for payment up front (Paypal is fine).

For those of you up north, I can arrange a pickup in Broomfield for you, but not for heavy items such as salt. PM me if you want more info.

Anticipated delivery is the week of January 14th. I do have space to hold your items should you not be available immediately to pick them up.

-Rob

oscar89
01/02/2008, 09:25 PM
Do you mean Sunday 1/6?

rmougey
01/03/2008, 01:20 AM
:lmao: Um.... Yes!! I'll be placing the order on the 7th, so I need them in by the 6th. Thanks for keeping me honest.... I blame it on the TheraFlu that has been keeping me alive for the past 4 days.......

-Rob

oscar89
01/03/2008, 07:16 PM
Sounds like something I would do...
I need to order a new Little Giant pump. Since it is mucho $ I will give you cash ahead of time. I live in HR so could bring it by your house. Please let me know when and where.

Travis

rmougey
01/04/2008, 01:28 AM
PM sent