PDA

View Full Version : Red Sea 34????

dbowma
12/17/2007, 06:32 PM
Which nano do you think is the best,for a newbie? $$$$$$ do not matter I just dont want to fail.Also what can be kept in the red sea ,meaning what will those lights support.Also is there a way to connect a fuge????

dbowma
12/17/2007, 08:28 PM
someone please help

LaurentSeattle
12/17/2007, 09:48 PM
The Red Sea Max is indeed easy to use, has better looks, overall quality and is slightly more expensive than the competition. You can upgrade the hood at NanoCustoms for a hefty price and you will get the Rolls-Royce of Nanos...

However, having the best tank is not a guarantee for success. Far from it. Patience, attention to details and dedication cannot be bought.

Mark426
12/17/2007, 10:08 PM
If I had to recommend the BEST nano tank to start out with...I would say the nanocustoms.com nanocube 4.36 with all the extras. I think that tank has everything needed to have a very great chance of success without all the added hassles of MH lighting, chillers, skimmers, top offs, etc. One of my FEW gripes with the RSM is the lighting options…TWO bulb choices…that’s it…very limiting.

I think the nanocube 4.36 is just about perfect for beautiful, manageable and very successful nano tank. Many years of refining this tank and nanocustoms has it down to an art now.

Mark

p.s. don’t get the chiller (ICA), you wont need it.