PDA

View Full Version : ***free 75 gallon tank stand***

inwall75
11/07/2002, 09:00 AM
I mounted my tank in a wall in my basement and have no need for a tank stand for a 75gallon all glass aquarium. The first person to respond and make pickup arrangements gets it free.

(Although, if you are not already a charitable person, I would like you to consider a donation to www.heatupstlouis.com . I'm the treasurer and we have run out of funds to distribute. Luckily the Rams and the St. Louis City firefighters are sponsoring a fundraiser for us at this weekends football game so hopefully we'll raise a lot of money.

griss
11/08/2002, 12:20 PM
Inwall,

I have no need for the tank, but wanted to wish you luck with your fundraisers this weekend.

George

inwall75
11/11/2002, 08:57 AM
Thanks for your support. We actually raised a little more money than we thought we would considering it was so warm. It is always easier to raise money to keep the utilities turned on for ederly, disabled, and poor people when the donors are also cold. I can't tell you how much we raised yet because we have to have the bank verify our count. Unfortunately, I was counting money and didn't even get a chance to see the field as I was stuck in a back room in the dome. You are never going to believe this.....they didn't have speakers in this room so we had absolutely no idea what was going on with the game.