PDA

View Full Version : Sad Day...

drifterstudios
11/26/2007, 11:27 PM
Wel I thought I had everything covered for my trip to Tenn over thanksgiving weekend... But I guess all the planning in the world couldn't set me up for a cracked tank... damn JBJ I thought they had this issue fixed a year ago...

Everything above the half way mark is dead... all my new frags from the swap in west chicago... my Beautiful Blasto, my purple acan, the blue fuzzy from YZ... and a bunch more... :(

My dad feed the tank on saturday and everything looked fine... come home 8pm tanks drained everything bleached and dry...

Will have the new zero edge set-up by the end of the week... just won't have much to put in it...

gsusfreak
11/27/2007, 12:29 AM
man, that sucks.....i have a tank overflow on me this weekend if that makes you feel better......stupid overflow box decided to lose its siphon

NanoReefWanabe
11/27/2007, 12:39 AM
that really sucks man....my sump blew out and i lost 15 gallons of water, my heater, my return pump, my cheato, and almost countless corals as a result of very little filtration.

Tylt33
11/27/2007, 02:06 AM
Every reefers worst nightmare! My condolensces!

Bernie21
11/27/2007, 02:58 AM
Sorry to hear it, ouch!! My condolensces as well!

Rosseau
11/27/2007, 08:42 AM
Sorry to hear that's awful. I had mine (not JBJ) crack about a month ago... I'm lucky I was home when it happend.

Really not fun.