PDA

View Full Version : Marysville peeps

Tylt33
11/14/2007, 01:33 AM
...and Chico peeps! You gotta check out Rob's store over in Marysville if you haven't had a chance. Even though it's out of town for me I try and drop in at least once a week (ignore the fact that I work in Marysville). I even bought some stuff today! Lots of awesome (and quite affordable) frags, and Rob, like most reefers, is a knowledgeable and nice guy!

The King of Nanos (me) recommends especially recommends Rob's store for all of you Junior Nano-scouts who like having the option to buy various sized frags for filling your tanks!

iairj84
11/14/2007, 01:49 AM
Thanks for the heads up tylt. I have been itching for a day trip to sac (can't justify just going to marysville) and I'll have to go sometime soon here, hopefully for some christmas shopping. By that time I'll have the tank ready and running.

shelbiesdaddy
11/14/2007, 09:16 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11179163#post11179163 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Tylt33
The King of Nanos (me) recommends especially recommends Rob's store for all of you Junior Nano-scouts who like having the option to buy various sized frags for filling your tanks!

With the consensus definition of Nano on this forum I lay claim to the rightful title of King of Nanos. I have one 12g, one 29g, one 48g and one 51g. You will have to be content with the title of Prince of Nanos or prepare to do battle!

kyletech
11/14/2007, 10:22 AM
Winning an argument on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics………. You’re still a retard. Or king of the Retards :p :D

boviac
11/14/2007, 01:22 PM
ROTFLMAO.... :D

Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me show on National Public Radio this past weekend - speaker was describing the definition of a wedgie when he stopped short to say... wait a minute, you're all public radio listeners... you all know what a wedgie is. I was rolling then too.

foodstamp
11/14/2007, 07:19 PM
I tend to end up in robs store about once a week its a very nice Lfs with top notch service. It is a long drive from chico but i go to yubacity everyday anyway so if someone wants to ride down i leave chico around 1 im working so i only have about 30 mins to play but the options there I have to be back in Chico by 3:30

Underwaterparadise
11/15/2007, 05:02 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11179163#post11179163 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Tylt33
...and Chico peeps! You gotta check out Rob's store over in Marysville if you haven't had a chance. Even though it's out of town for me I try and drop in at least once a week (ignore the fact that I work in Marysville). I even bought some stuff today! Lots of awesome (and quite affordable) frags, and Rob, like most reefers, is a knowledgeable and nice guy!

THANKS for the compliments!! you picked the perfect day to stop by as I was up all night picking out new corals for the store. Will be doing the same thing all over again next week:D