PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Events

luminary
10/31/2002, 07:25 PM
There are some great upcoming events that I wanted to make sure everyone knows about!

November 1-2nd: Creative Oceans is having their yearly anniversary sale. Everything in the store will be 22% off.

November 11th: The Tampa Bay Aquarium Society (TBAS) is having Dr. Bill Falls from the HCC Aquaculture Department speak on coral culturing. Their meeting is at 7:15 pm at the Florida Aquarium. If you plan on attending, please let me know as TBAS will be providing food if there are enough people.

November 16th: BBQ at Brian Greene's. See the other thread announcing it.

December 14th: TBRC holiday party at Deborah Albert's. There will be an announcement as we get closer.

April: The TBAS has engaged Eric Borneman to come speak. We will be planning a joint meeting for his presentation. The TBAS president, Mike Jacobs, and I will be narrowing down Erics list of presentation and discussing them with the two clubs.

Hope to see everyone at there!

macavelli
11/09/2002, 02:48 PM
interested in showing up, Im a rookie a this but would love to go. What would I need to do to go!!

luminary
11/11/2002, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by macavelli
interested in showing up, Im a rookie a this but would love to go. What would I need to do to go!!

Ya just need to show up! For the BBQ this weekend, Brian is asking that we bring sides. Post to the other thread on it if you're gonna come down.

Do you want me to put you on the email list?

stevemc
11/26/2002, 10:12 PM
Matt, I can make the Dec 14 th meeting, but dont know directions. I dont have to work for a change. Waters still milky, but calmed down, so soon diving could happen! My boat does not like rough water, but I have access to others, and have GPS numbers to many natural reefs out of Sarasota and Venice. See Ya, Steve.:cool:

Passionfish
12/02/2002, 03:57 PM
Looking forward to our Xmas party. Planning on having beef, pork loin, and salmon as well as beer! Will the person who borrowed our REEF book (I am embarrassed not to remember who) please remember to bring it to the party?:rolleyes:

rjung1
12/06/2002, 11:27 PM
Deborah, it was I who borrowed your book. I had it ready to bring to the meeting last month and then did not go because of the weather! I will definately bring it to the meeting/party; sorry for the delay. Thanks again for lending it to me. :D
Robin.

Passionfish
12/07/2002, 11:40 AM
Any time. See you soon. Deborah:p