PDA

View Full Version : northeast heights poker run

reefey
11/04/2007, 10:01 PM
i have posted a idea on another thread about a northeast heights poker run. anyone can play. we will get seven houses with saltwater tank in the heights and play poker. i think we could even have a final prize. if you live in the heights and want to donate your reef tank and home let me know. i think it will be sometime in Jan due to holiday events. if you want to play, donate a house, or have a suggestion please reply to here. let me know when a good time for you would be. i think this would be a lot fun.

kevin

moonpower
11/05/2007, 11:57 AM
ok "donate" is a scary word for me!! Please explain what this is for us that haven't done a poker run. I figured out that it would be a caravan going to everyones house. But is there drinking? are we playing poker? Please enlighten me

reefey
11/05/2007, 07:54 PM
a poker run is when there are seven house to go to. each house will have a deck of cards. once you go to a house you get a card. after the seventh house you will have seven cards and we will play a hand of poker.

donating a house simply meant if you have a saltwater tank and want to show it off in the heights this is an opportunity to. this is also an opportunity for other people to see a lot of tanks in one day and also just to hang out for half of the day.

for the caravan and drinking that can be determined by the people wanting to play.

some great questions and hopefully more will come. that will only help this work out.

thanks moonpower

moonpower
11/06/2007, 12:26 PM
Ok Thanks for explaining Count me in!! My house is Tramway and Manitoba.

reefey
11/06/2007, 07:30 PM
thats one and a friend of mine is in also plus me so thats three house. other people outside of the heights are truely encouraged to still play and have fun.

reefey
11/13/2007, 07:38 PM
bump

Myrddraal
11/14/2007, 01:55 PM
I'd be interested, but my tank is currently being set up.

reefey
11/14/2007, 06:10 PM
jayson this wont be until january or so. anyway you still could still come and play and check out the tanks. everyone is invited. more the merry.