PDA

View Full Version : Green Hammers and Brown Anchor Need a New Home...

dougchambers
10/29/2002, 01:31 AM
We have small, medium, and large Green Hammers that need to find a new home. There is also a medium brown anchor that needs a new home. Somehow our 75RR is getting pretty loaded and the Hammers and Anchor don't get along well with our new SPS pieces. The Green Hammers are getting too much light in our tank and are starting to fade a little. The Anchor is full and has great color.

If you are interested, shoot us an email. We can work out some cash or trades. I want to get the Hammers into a better environment soon and I need to get them out so I can place another SPS order...

Thanks,

Doug and Trudy

reefskinner
10/29/2002, 09:24 PM
Doug, shoot me an email before you place an sps order. My tank needs a trimming. I may be interested in a hammer if I can find a good place to put it.
Shawn

dougchambers
10/29/2002, 10:04 PM
Shawn,

You've got mail...

reefskinner
11/02/2002, 12:32 PM
Doug,

You've got sps...:D
How late were you up gluing last night?
Talk to you later
Shawn

dougchambers
11/02/2002, 01:28 PM
Shawn,

You aren't kidding. We've got SPS! It took a while to get the temperature in bucket back up last night.

Everything is in the tank and they look incredible. What a difference you've made! We didn't get everything glued in last night so we could see how they acclimated. Not to mention we didn't have enough glue.

We can't say thank you enough...

Talk to you soon,

Doug and Trudy

dougchambers
11/09/2002, 09:49 PM
Hello all...

Just an update that the Hammers have gone to good homes.

Thanks,

Doug