PDA

View Full Version : Come out, come out where ever you are!

Pescaiolo
10/31/2007, 09:55 AM
Does anyone in TRS come on here? I overheard a few people at the last meeting saying they frequented this site yet there are no posts in here. :( Come on everybody lets get active! There are probably a good amount of people on this site that probably doesn't know about us and for good reason, there are no posts in here! I challenge all TRS members to start posting at least one post a week in here. Thats not asking much, it could be a thread or a reply doesn't matter as long as we get 1 post a week to jump start this forum and help our club grow! This is my post for the week. Who is up for the challenge?

WBrian
11/07/2007, 07:00 PM
Hey there Clarence! We're here. Sometimes.

Had a great time at the meeting. You were missed. Maybe we'll see you at the next one.

Later,
Brian

coral killer
11/07/2007, 09:30 PM
So, Pescaiolo, What does TRS have going on right now?

Pescaiolo
11/14/2007, 10:49 AM
Well I have been driving across the country and settling in at my new place. I will be setting my 120g tank here soon and getting back to posting as usual. I have several topics I would like to touch on and will be posting a bunch this coming weekend. Hope all is well and I miss everyone! See you New Years!