PDA

View Full Version : Calfo Event at SF

MinibowMatt
10/29/2007, 10:00 AM
Is anyone else going to the Calfo event on the 11th? I bought my ticket yesterday. It sounds pretty cool. I am really interested to hear his take on the oceanside communities on the islands...

Hopefully DVRC can make a good showing at this event. I am driving up from Abington, so if anyone else wants a ride, LMK.

Jay4Robin
10/29/2007, 06:37 PM
Thats a crazy week for me i will be out of town mid week and want to spend time with the family.

Gordonious
10/29/2007, 08:13 PM
I haven't really read into it since I heard you had to pay for the event. I suppose I was spoiled at TPP watching him for free, but I think the store should make enough extra money off people buying stuff while they are there and bringing new awareness of their store. I don't know. It's also a bit far in the future for me to plan, lol. I take things one day at a time at this point.

Jon

MinibowMatt
10/29/2007, 09:44 PM
this isnt being held at the store. It is at an offsite venue.. a town meeting hall or something...

tridacna5
10/30/2007, 09:33 AM
It's a catered event with hot food and lots of door prizes & giveaways. At the last event, I think almost everyone walked away with more than they spent on the ticket. It's also the camaraderie of fellow reefers.

It will be a good event and I encourage you to attend!