PDA

View Full Version : Aquamedic 36" Oceanlight Combo For Sale..

myakkareef
10/28/2007, 07:06 PM
Aquamedic Oceanlight Combo, 2x250w HQI, 2x39w T5.
Light is 2 years old and works perfect. One of the T5 reflectors has a wave it and the lexan cover has a crack on that same Side.These issues can be seen in the photos below. The wave is kinda visible in the photo with the light lit. These were cuased by my negligence right after I got the light and have never seemed to effect the operation of the light.
There are no T5 bulbs included. There are 2 Pheonix 14k MH bulbs but they are over a year old, so should be replaced also.
Ballast are Magnetic type. Ballast box has a built in fan. Hanging kit included.
Unit will ship in 2 seperate boxes, boxes are the original boxes I recieved the light in from Marine Depot. I will ship the 2 MH bulbs installed in the fixture, but can not gaurantee the due to the brittleness of bulbs...
Price is $350.00 I cover shipping, $275.00 you pick-up. I will only except paypal unless you are picking up personally.
Again light worked perfectly when removed from system 4 weeks ago. Please ask any questions prior to buying, Purchase is "as is".. Thanks for looking.
For Sale (http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1238723)

myakkareef
10/30/2007, 10:42 AM
Sold..