PDA

View Full Version : Hello

greenman
10/27/2007, 11:57 AM
I was just stopping in to say hello and see how things are going.
Is it me or did the group split to 2 clubs ?

Krazy
11/01/2007, 09:47 AM
The "original" club split into 3 clubs....

Crac-Heads
AARS
CDMAS

Lakeside518
11/01/2007, 10:19 AM
More like 4 ways. He forgot to add the forum on Coral Builders. Crazy Group 4 forums/clubs go figure

Krazy
11/01/2007, 10:49 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11095629#post11095629 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Lakeside518
More like 4 ways. He forgot to add the forum on Coral Builders. Crazy Group 4 forums/clubs go figure

Isnt the one you speak of, part of AARS ?

jallard
11/01/2007, 05:29 PM
AARS is in fact the same group as the coralbuilders.com ppl so there are 3 groups of people all trying to accomplish the same goal..... as they say the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence :D go figure

Toyota Guy
11/01/2007, 05:54 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11098347#post11098347 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jallard
AARS is in fact the same group as the coralbuilders.com ppl so there are 3 groups of people all trying to accomplish the same goal..... as they say the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence :D go figure

AARS is not part of coralbuilders.com.....

Joe, as usual you have no clue as to anything you are talking about. Get your info right before you preach your nonsense.

And just so you know, yes indeed the grass is much greener without you around. Kind of like my old Lab I had, she left yellow marks everywhere she went just like you.....

ChrisBuono
11/01/2007, 05:56 PM
Hmmm... Go figure Joe. I mean Greenman. Or Joe. I forget. It's so hard to tell you two apart.

jallard
11/01/2007, 06:31 PM
you never even knew papo <lol>

wow chris sooooo much negativity..... you really should try to act your age. The only time you post is to run your mouth.... it's getting quite old

Krazy
11/01/2007, 06:41 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11098493#post11098493 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Toyota Guy
AARS is not part of coralbuilders.com.....

Joe, as usual you have no clue as to anything you are talking about. Get your info right before you preach your nonsense.

And just so you know, yes indeed the grass is much greener without you around. Kind of like my old Lab I had, she left yellow marks everywhere she went just like you.....

I think lakeside meant to say coralforum.com but was unsure about the correct site. Just like there being only 3 clubs instead of 4.

No need to get an argugement going.

We all need to learn how to "respectfully" disagree and move along...

WinkeyWoneye
11/01/2007, 06:50 PM
Not that I care one bit about the nonsense that happens here and on the other boards, but......
This is all getting absolutely out of hand. You should all act your age. Joe as if you are any better? The only time you post is to stir the pot or get people going.....since I've joined that has been the case. DUDE GET OVER IT....some people didn't like the way the original club was going and have moved on to do there own thing....just leave them be... Why are you constantly over here starting BS.... That and that alone is making me not want any part of these clubs anymore. It's not just Joe either, its everyone...
Some people around here(and other boards) need to realize everything isnt done to please them...so much whining and crying from everyone it makes me sick... GROW UP! This bickering would sound like a 2nd grade classroom if it was read aloud.....unreal..

For what its worth, the only time I even complained about anything or fought for what I believe was right was when council wrongly banned members...one of which happens to be a personal friend of mine...so naturally I'm going to stick up for them when they were banned not in accordance with BYLAWS.....What would you do?
I'm getting off my soapbox now..... :rolleyes:

Lakeside518
11/01/2007, 07:08 PM
My bad. Yeah Coralforum and being that there is no link to a home page for that group one would assume 4 clubs :rolleyes: Its a mess anyway you look at it. But hey to each there own. Agreed about the childness. How old are we? Common now! Everyone always forgets the PM policy over open view for all to see. I don't think they forget its done for obvious reason's. Just goes to show your true character.

greenman
11/01/2007, 07:28 PM
Hey for whats its worth I started it for the joy of it and had the same guys coming to meetings for years...

But hey I love you all and am still willing to kill some spare time if anyone needs a hand...

Peace be with you!

Toyota Guy
11/02/2007, 05:16 AM
Dave, I have no problem with you. In fact, I am glad to see that you have come back around the boards. My problem is with Joe. Just like back in the days where Capital Reefs were falling apart was due to him and his power hungry personality.

After Capital Reefs died, CDMAS was founded and Joe took the helm. It was his club and he ran it his was. No one could do or say anything.... Now that people have had enough of Joe and his antics, he trolls around the new groups (all former members of CDMAS) to start trouble or stir the pot.

Rainer Feyer
11/02/2007, 06:40 AM
I really need to be better in following my own preeching, but, I have to say this again:

Joe, we are not the ones who left - we are still, and always have been, at our roots of RC.

When making CDMAS off RC, was that the grass you thought would be greener?

Sorry everyone else, I had to

WinkeyWoneye
11/02/2007, 08:17 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11101619#post11101619 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Rainer Feyer
I really need to be better in following my own preeching, but, I have to say this again:

Joe, we are not the ones who left - we are still, and always have been, at our roots of RC.

When making CDMAS off RC, was that the grass you thought would be greener?

Sorry everyone else, I had to
Actually that grass is much greener with the new forums, its other things that are not.
Rainer your sooo stuck on the whole RC thing and switching over...things arent done to keep YOU as a individual happy. They are done to serve the needs of the WHOLE club. This is part of the BS crying and whining I was talking about in my earlier post. GET OVER IT, CDMAS left RC... Bunch of children I swear.... I hear less arguing at my house when its full of 7-8 year olds..... Thats a pretty sad day in my book.
RC was/still is a great forum, full of great info. When it comes to club needs and the need for organization, sponsors, etc.. RC doesnt serve the club well. We did move very hastily to the new forums because of a disagreement...but as I remember it...Vin is the one who got the new forum up and running on a whim, not Joe. Great Job might I add, Vin! ;)
Here is a idea.... Why don't we all just mind to our own club. If we all put the same effort into the clubs as we seem to do in arguing...than there could be a couple great clubs out there. Instead of arguing about how it should/could have been, just stick to the club you have now and try to better it. If your a multi club member, don't drag things from one forum to the next, keep the problems or issues where they are instead of dragging them to another club forum. Lets not antagonize(sp?) each others clubs either, leave them be to there business.
If/when that happens MAYBE we could see a couple respectable clubs stepping up to the plate....but we are FAAAR from that at this point. It's pretty embarrising where we all stand now, thats for sure.
:mad2:

BTW... Greenman, I never met you and none of my ranting pertains to you. Welcome back to all the chaos that you once left. :mixed:

ChrisBuono
11/02/2007, 09:00 AM
Details aside, I see nothing wrong with people stating their opinions as long as none are deliberately hurtful.

Whenever a group of people spend time together (whether online or in-person) for any length of time, conflict is bound to happen.

Embrace it. Don't take anything personally. Consider it a function of a democratic society.

The alternatives are much, much worse.

Krazy
11/02/2007, 11:03 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11101892#post11101892 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by WinkeyWoneye
Actually that grass is much greener with the new forums, its other things that are not.
Rainer your sooo stuck on the whole RC thing and switching over...things arent done to keep YOU as a individual happy. They are done to serve the needs of the WHOLE club. This is part of the BS crying and whining I was talking about in my earlier post. GET OVER IT, CDMAS left RC... Bunch of children I swear.... I hear less arguing at my house when its full of 7-8 year olds..... Thats a pretty sad day in my book.
RC was/still is a great forum, full of great info. When it comes to club needs and the need for organization, sponsors, etc.. RC doesnt serve the club well. We did move very hastily to the new forums because of a disagreement...but as I remember it...Vin is the one who got the new forum up and running on a whim, not Joe. Great Job might I add, Vin! ;)
Here is a idea.... Why don't we all just mind to our own club. If we all put the same effort into the clubs as we seem to do in arguing...than there could be a couple great clubs out there. Instead of arguing about how it should/could have been, just stick to the club you have now and try to better it. If your a multi club member, don't drag things from one forum to the next, keep the problems or issues where they are instead of dragging them to another club forum. Lets not antagonize(sp?) each others clubs either, leave them be to there business.
If/when that happens MAYBE we could see a couple respectable clubs stepping up to the plate....but we are FAAAR from that at this point. It's pretty embarrising where we all stand now, thats for sure.
:mad2:

BTW... Greenman, I never met you and none of my ranting pertains to you. Welcome back to all the chaos that you once left. :mixed:

I agree with dan :)

jallard
11/02/2007, 11:12 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11101507#post11101507 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Toyota Guy
Dave, I have no problem with you. In fact, I am glad to see that you have come back around the boards. My problem is with Joe. Just like back in the days where Capital Reefs were falling apart was due to him and his power hungry personality.

After Capital Reefs died, CDMAS was founded and Joe took the helm. It was his club and he ran it his was. No one could do or say anything.... Now that people have had enough of Joe and his antics, he trolls around the new groups (all former members of CDMAS) to start trouble or stir the pot.

Sooo far from the truth. If you really want to believe that fine but I didn't run the club. Oh and Chris (jeep guy) i'm glad you feel that Vin, Matt, Steve and Ken had sooo little to do with anything. I appearently lead them all by the nose ... right...because they didn't have the will or back bone to help run CDMAS. I for one know that is NOT the case cause regardless of what you may think .. they all had equal say and input on everything.

As for trolling around.... I have every right to browse this club forum. In fact I have been way less hostile here than most of you. Yea I post here once in a while but I have never been abusive. Some threads I have had differing opinions but so what. Just as many of you have in the past felt the need to "stir the pot" over on cdmas...my being here seems to ruffle enough feathers all by itself..... how does it feel.....Childish..... yea I suppose....

Having said that.... I guess if you all are capable of being civil towards me, I'll do the same and I won't feel the need to post here..... I'll still visit though..... :cool: just like some of you still visit cdmas

Krazy
11/02/2007, 11:18 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11102835#post11102835 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jallard
Sooo far from the truth. If you really want to believe that fine but I didn't run the club. Oh and Chris (jeep guy) i'm glad you feel that Vin, Matt, Steve and Ken had sooo little to do with anything. I appearently lead them all by the nose ... right...because they didn't have the will or back bone to help run CDMAS. I for one know that is NOT the case cause regardless of what you may think .. they all had equal say and input on everything.

As for trolling around.... I have every right to browse this club forum. In fact I have been way less hostile here than most of you. Yea I post here once in a while but I have never been abusive. Some threads I have had differing opinions but so what. Just as many of you have in the past felt the need to "stir the pot" over on cdmas...my being here seems to ruffle enough feathers all by itself..... how does it feel.....Childish..... yea I suppose....

Having said that.... I guess if you all are capable of being civil towards me, I'll do the same and I won't feel the need to post here.

Joe,

Just let it go man, No need to keep going on about whats already done. I know it gets your blood boiling but try not to let it. CDMAS seems to be making a turn for the better. Just keep your cool and let all 3 of these clubs pan out to do what they want. Your still a part of CDMAS so be happy and enjoy that club for what its worth :)

Let AARS be loners and "private" as they choose to be, IMO its rather quiet at CDMAS without that group of people and I personally enjoy it that way :) I'm sure you do as well. As for CRAC, I think with time and seperation things will also pan out.

ChrisBuono
11/02/2007, 11:51 AM
If you'd like to argue about CDMAS, please go to their forum to do it.

mhurley
11/02/2007, 12:00 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11102945#post11102945 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ChrisBuono
If you'd like to argue about CDMAS, please go to their forum to do it.

I second that.

Folks...these are fish clubs. The drama is really not needed. Move on.