PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know what's up with the Joliet reef site.

broke1
10/25/2007, 05:15 PM
I've had a few people contact me about frags. I unfortunately can't contact them becasue I can't sign in. It signs me in and goes straight back to the "You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:"

I tried to change my password, same results.

tanked001
10/25/2007, 05:33 PM
Clear your cookies and then follow this link and relog in and make sure you check the remember me box next to your name.

http://jolietareareefclub.com/forums/index.php

Also what url are you using?

another person is having the same issue but I haven't had a problem yet.... I'm looking into it.

Ty and let me know how it goes

broke1
10/25/2007, 05:43 PM
That worked, thanks.

tanked001
10/25/2007, 05:45 PM
There could also be a problem with the home page (portal) We have had issue's in the passed with other forums.... It's a secondary script, add on and sometimes they don't play with one another.. I'll just remove the log in on the home page and every one can just log in thru the forums.

Anyone let me know if you have any issues with the site

broke1
10/26/2007, 04:30 PM
I'm going to post this here, because the Joliet site has become a lost cause for me. I can never get on, I tried everything I tried yesterday and nothing works.

tanked001
10/26/2007, 06:10 PM
hey broke1,

i have done some research on what is going on with the site. for now, i need everyone to use the jolietareareefclub.com address. The redirect with the other URL needs to be changed.

anyway,
please try logging in through the forum page. i have changed the session expirey this evening. let me know if it works for you.

(serenity - margaret)