PDA

View Full Version : Any nano reefers in the bucks county pa area?

polyppetey
10/22/2007, 10:06 PM
Hi all,
I am new to the whole nano reef thing I have had my tank up and running about 3 years now so far with mostly minor problems it is running well. I am wondering if anyone in my area would be interested in getting together or pooling rescources to stock our tanks or hang out once in a while. I have an increasingly difficult time in finding interesting smaller frags for my tank or trading with someone who is also looking for small frags. I have posted a few times in the PARC forum which is great and full of helpfull, knowledgeable people but as far as I can tell no nano people. Not many people with 180 gallon tanks look for the tiny stuff which I can offer.

I have a few things I can trade (purple palys, xenia, a nice green monti cap and some other things I am working on) and a few specific things I am looking to aquire. If anyone is interested please send me a pm or post here.

I have thought about joining a club but my completely random work schedule would prevent me from going to most meetings and I wouldn't want to join a club that would have me as a member anyway. LOL! What do you think, God!this sounds like a personal ad.
http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/1/138889big_tank.JPG