PDA

View Full Version : Meeting email sent for Nov.

Agu
10/21/2007, 08:13 PM
Fall combined Reef Club BBQ - Nov10

Hope everyone can make it , Brian Green be hosting the annual fall combined reef club BBQ 2pm, Saturday Nov 10 at his place in Nokomis. Address is 201 Sunset Drive, Nokomis, Fl. 41 is under construction and best access is to go to the light at 41 and Colonia and turn west. When the road ends turn right through the gate into Brians place.

He'll be smoking up a big bunch of ribs and maybe a few burgers and dogs and he'll have some drinks. Please bring a dish to share, friends and family are welcome. This is quite the get together with aquarists from all over Fl attending.

2nd wk in Nov is the only time of the year that Brian actually promises to have all the coraline scraped off his front glass (or at least he and friends make a good effort to get it all chiseled off by then), come check out the little coral farm, Brian has about 3000 gallons of salt water (it's probably closer to 4000 by now) , is propping around 100 varieties of coral and his 240 show tank in the house is 100% tank raised corals, no wild corals allowed.

Hope to see you all Nov 10th, bring your appetite and a side dish or a desert to share.

There will be a frag auction, bring corals or bring money ;). Proceeds to the coral supplier less a donation to the Tampa club (I believe it's 10% but that's just a guess). Brian and others have auctioned off some great corals at this meeting.

I just want to add that this is a great time to meet other hobbyists. Don't be shy, walk up and introduce yourself to current and future friends in the hobby.

Agu

If I messed up and it didn't go out let me know.

If you want to be on the list let me know if you didn't get it.

If you think it's spam let me know and I'll remove you from the list.

Ah64av8tor
11/07/2007, 03:41 PM
I didn't get it, but Ill be there!