PDA

View Full Version : 100 GPD RO/DI Unit Group Buy

phljess
10/07/2007, 03:49 PM
I opened this on the Chemical Valley Reef Club forum, thought you guys might be interested.

I have spoken with a supplier on buying ten 100GPD RO/DI units. I bought my last RO/DI unit from this seller last year. It did a good job for a year, keeping a TDS of zero for the first six months and steadily rising up to about 5 ppm the last six months. So I am now ready to buy new membranes for my filter but I thought I would see how much I could buy the whole unit for if I bought them in bulk. He said he would sell me ten 100gpd units for $35.00 shipped if you paypal me you will also need to add 3% to cover paypal fees. So if anyone needs a RO unit I would like to do a group buy within the next couple weeks. If your in, please contact me. He also sells TDS meters and floats to shut off RO filters so if you need any of these let me know and I will see how much they are if we buy in bulk.

Think of it this way, you cannot usually even buy the RO membrane at this price.

Thanks,

Phillip

phljess
10/07/2007, 08:09 PM
I might be quoting the wrong amount. I think he may be just quoted me the price for the RO membrane only. Anyway, I will check back with him and see what the quote is for ten whole units. I will give you guys an update as soon as possible.

Lee_Bay
10/08/2007, 08:21 AM
Thanks Phil, keep us informed.

phljess
10/10/2007, 08:37 PM
Sorry, I misunderstood the seller. It looks like it is only the RO membrane for $35.00. He said he would make me a "deal" for ten units at $95.00 a piece. If anyone is interested in this let me know.