PDA

View Full Version : Nice 29gallon PLANTED Aquarium in Crossville

fishluver
09/29/2007, 10:02 PM
:)

Hi, If anyone knows anyone that is into planted
tanks I have a nice 29 w/nice metal shelf on the stand, all black. Has some Aussi Rainbows in it. It has new eveything and I have never had my plants do so good. I have major filtration , a new
Whisper 350 & I took the 250 or smaller one and put it on the
29 gallon and it has a digital thermometor, New Visitherm heater, The plants are planted in plant substrate and I give them Seachem tablets. It also has driftwood, an extra box of tablets and Tons of color food etc. LOTS of extra's like food and half box of filters.
Anyway, if anyone knows anyone my email is pets3@frontiernet.net I am located just outside Crossville.
I have pics and I am asking $250.00 OBO.
Plants are expensive but I will deal a little.
Thank you,
Caryn ;)

fishluver
10/01/2007, 01:12 PM
The Tank is nice and up for a quick sale, everything is new, includes most fish.

Price has been lowered to $225.00 OBO

Anything is negotiable. email me at pets3@frontiernet.net
Lets talk & you have a good day .
Caryn in TN

fishluver
10/27/2007, 04:34 PM
Caryn
Ok people- I have Lowered it to where it is a steal;, someone must know somene who would like a Live Planted tank with lots of extra's !!!! It can even be made a cichlid or salt. Heck it can be made into a salt tank. I can keep the plants. I have2 filters (new) & one is a Wisper 330 & then a smaller one.All Bio-Wheels and cover the whole back. If someone gets it a.s.a.p. I will let them have it ALL plus a box of food & an extra w/plants,magnet cleaner extra filters. Come on , I need a fast deal and you won't believe that if you come a.s.a.p. I will sell it for $175.00 for all :eek1: . email me at

pets3@frontiernet.net

NEW the kit costs more than that & the plants & Driftwood xtra Filter, there is alot of money in this tank..............

Thank You,

Caryn