PDA

View Full Version : A Deckhand Praises the Cap'n

Desert Fox
10/17/2002, 04:14 PM
Alright, so i'm not really sure this is the time, place, whatever, but i'd like to offer a little praise. In my years of aquaria experience, i haven't come across anyone with your mix of passion, knowledge, wit, and brio for this "hobby" as yourself. It's refreshing to be able to read and gain conciousness from your daily answers at the WetWeb site and from your book <and soon the new book as well>. I truly think the team of Fenner/Calfo won't be equalled for some time. So, without deifying you too much :D i'd just like to say Thank You.

If and when you make it out here to our glorious desert you're always welcome in our home, and certainly to a place of your choice for some brew <warm or cold :D>. Hopefully this will be sometime in the near future. Until then,

Blue skies,
~Fox

Anthony Calfo
10/19/2002, 10:26 PM
To be appreciated by your fellow man is a treasure that one cannot adequately place a value on. So let me instead pay my gratitude to you in return with a very sincere thank you, my friend!

It is very redeeming to hear your praise.

And it is a great pleasure to share opinions and experience with our friends and fellow aquarists everyday. As you have noticed, indeed, it is a labor of love 7 days a week on WetWebMedia and beyond for us.

Just working to make the hobby a better place for us all :)

I certainly do hope to ave the pleasure of sharing a wild desert microbrew with you oneday soon :) I have not yet had the pleasure to visit Arizona.

If I don't make it to a local club meeting, perhaps I'll have the pleasure of chatting with you more at a MACNA or other industry conference?

At any rate, my sincere thanks again.

With kind regards,

Anthony