PDA

View Full Version : Frags or Small corals...

El Jefe9830
09/24/2007, 12:15 PM
Hey guys and gals. I have my Nano all set up, and running great. Brand new bulbs, water conditions are good.

I am looking for some small frags and corals to put in it. I am not absolutely sure what would be good, but I am at about 5 watts per gallon, so a lot of things will work.

Also, My 55gallon tank is ready for some more live rock and corals, so let me know what you have, and a price.

Thanks.

moonpower
09/24/2007, 04:46 PM
i have alot of different corals, from softies to sps. also have alot of rock i can make live. i'll pm you my number.

israelnajar
09/24/2007, 10:18 PM
I have some GSP as well as some radio active dragon eyes (zoas). Also have some green singularia I can frag for ya.

Edit: I pm'd you my number

El Jefe9830
09/25/2007, 03:38 PM
Thanks guys.....

I appreciate your replies. It was good to talk to both of you.

aquafien
09/26/2007, 08:44 PM
hey corban hows the main tank going

El Jefe9830
09/27/2007, 09:04 AM
Slowly but surely. Still needs work. I got the shop sink in and all the plumbing done. The RO-D/I is up too. I got a 50 Gallon Container to hold the the RO supply, and gotta get that plumbed.

The stand is pretty much done, but the doors. I am still thinking about how I want to do the doors. I picked up a large skimmer with a sedra 9000 pump so that should do pretty well. I still need to finish my design on the sump and Fuge, and then make those.

It is coming, but still a ways to go yet. I hope to get much closer soon. Thanks for asking.