PDA

View Full Version : todays meeting help

Turbo5oh
09/23/2007, 04:50 PM
hey guys ran into a slight problem today but its all good now and i can still make it up there.

i called moonguys place and no answer, id like to get ahold of somebody before i take off for GF to make sure i can meet up with u guys

so if anybody reads this please call my cell phone
701-306-9141

Turbo5oh
09/23/2007, 05:20 PM
NM i got ahold of tarax. sorry for not making it guys i was realy looking forward to it

icereefer
09/23/2007, 08:54 PM
Let me know if that frag made it ok.

Mr James
09/23/2007, 10:07 PM
Sorry I didn't make it either. I never heard about it. Where/when do you announce it??

tarax
09/23/2007, 11:23 PM
Hey Ice.. thanks again for those frags.. I can't wait.. Question though. should I break up that plug you put them on so I can place them on rocks where I want them or should I let them grow out first???

It was good seeing everyone again. I had a great time as always..

moonyguy
09/23/2007, 11:42 PM
Tarax, For the Zoas and Palays just let them them grow on the rock. Once you have a more than a few polpys you can frag them and put them on nice rocks to grow. For the Green Star Polyps keep it in a place where you dont want it to spread. I grows fast so if you have an ugly overflow you can cover with it. I have mine on a rock close to a glass and it climbs on the glass. So everytime someone needs some I peal it off the glass and "super glue" (hope I wont be doing that anytime soon!) on a live rock and give it.

icereefer
09/24/2007, 07:15 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10829218#post10829218 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Mr James
Sorry I didn't make it either. I never heard about it. Where/when do you announce it??
Everyone was PMed on the time and Day about the meeting, your PM box was full and you didn't reply back from the E-mail that RC sends out when your PM box is full so we though you didn't want to come.

and Mark, vish covered your question.:D was turbo OK with his frag?

Mr James
09/24/2007, 08:39 AM
Who sent out the PM's?? When did they PM me?? Please check and respond. This is important because I never got a notice and I don't believe my PM box was full.

Why not announce it here instead of PM's?? As we have seen, PM's are not reliable. What about new people?? What if someone moved to the area and is looking for a club to join?? How do you plan to PM them if you don't know who they are?? I know I am fairly new around here, but the club meeting announcements needs an overhaul.

Turbo5oh
09/24/2007, 03:50 PM
hey ice i stopped by tarax's house last night. the frag made the trip fine. its definetly a good sized frag, great color i just hope i dont hurt it
thanks again!

tarax
09/24/2007, 10:16 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10830627#post10830627 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by icereefer

and Mark, vish covered your question.:D was turbo OK with his frag? [/B]

I do believe so.. But he didn't open the bag at my house.. It did make it ok though as I floated it in my tank until he was able to get here to pick it up..

BTW I'm going to send back that snazzy bag you sent the corals down with.. Figured you could get another run with it..

Unfortunately I still haven't seen the encrusting gorgonian open up yet.. But then I left today before the lights were on and back after they were off.. Sigh.. The Zoas opened up right away though.

tarax
09/24/2007, 10:17 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10830920#post10830920 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Mr James
Who sent out the PM's?? When did they PM me?? Please check and respond. This is important because I never got a notice and I don't believe my PM box was full.

I didn't send out those PM's but I did send you another one with the info on what I paid for the rock and direction to where I purchased it. I also got the same rejection message.

icereefer
09/24/2007, 10:22 PM
those were Green star polyps, I sent home with you.
some times they'll take a day or 2 some times a week before they'll open, I will get you some of those encrusting gorgonians though.
and don't worry about the dark side bags I got more. I try and pack most in them to help keep the stress down on them.

Mr James
09/24/2007, 11:57 PM
Sounds like a plan then. PM's will be cleared so I can await the next meeting notice...or anything else you want to discuss.