PDA

View Full Version : i'm downgrading my setup.

mustangsv0
10/16/2002, 06:37 PM
yo all,
i was pretty hardcore for a while, but now i'm just kinda bored with this all. there isn't much more that i really wanted and the heat from the lights is killing me. the tank looked awesome with the halides though. so i'm downgrading back to my 2 x 96 watts PC's. just keep a few cool montipora's as i had before.

i actually got a lot better growth from the PC's on montipora. i'm not sure if i'm going to sell my acro's or what. i had them under this PC setup before, so i know they will do good. they just probably won't grow so fast.

if i had my own place and more time, i'd probably not be doing this. i'm going to graduate in a couple years, but school work right now is killer. i'll see you all around, i'll probably go to the meeting. later.

victor.

smpolyp
10/17/2002, 10:23 PM
Quiters always lose.
Seriously from what I hear it's more of a tank growth overload.

mustangsv0
10/17/2002, 10:29 PM
lol.

i think it goes quitters never win. dude, if you want those frags of the efflo back, your welcome to them. i had good success with my PC's, so i don't think it'll be a problem downgrading. i might end up with 3 x 96. i'll see you later.

victor.

TROPHYKW
10/17/2002, 11:06 PM
Hey V let me know what your getting ride of ,including any corals
Thanks Nick

Mako
10/17/2002, 11:24 PM
Victor - Don't be a shooting star on us now. It's probably just a lull before the next storm. :D We all ride the waves and this trough shall pass. Cooler weather is here so you should hang on to the halides for a little longer. Should be easier to keep the heat down.

mustangsv0
10/18/2002, 06:58 AM
lol. don't worry i'm still going to be in it. i know how it goes. i'm into this thing for a few months and then i'm down, then we go to a meeting and i want to get all over the stuff again.

if i get rid of anything i'll let you all know.;)

Mako
10/18/2002, 07:48 AM
Good! I would miss that ****-eating grin of yours at the meetings. :D

George_N_Jo
10/18/2002, 01:37 PM
If you are going to sell that 250W dual PFO MH setup I would like it if you would consider me. Thanks. I also have a couple of CSL 96W PC and ballast I might be willing to trade.

P.S. I warned you about the heat.