PDA

View Full Version : Oct. 6 frag swap update

budgetyourself
09/20/2007, 05:08 PM
Hope everyone has set Sat. Oct 6 aside to attend the swap.

Check in will begin at 11:00 with the swap beginning at 12:30 - Please do not wait until the last minute to show up to check in. You will draw a name tag with a letter on it that will determine your picking order. You must be a member of a Reef club to partcipate. Please try to join before the swap. The swap will be at 370 E. Mayes St., Dixon.

If you do not have corals for the swap, you can buy in to participate for $15.00.

We will serving lunch for $5.00.

We are planning on having a raffle of coral colonies. I plan on purchasing sps, lps and softies so there will be something great for everyone.

John of Yourreef has also graciously donated several L.E. frags for the raffle which will include a Pink Lemonaide, Aqua Delight, Atlantis Red star cyphastrea, meteor shower cyphastrea, morning star monti plus several more. There will be something for you collectors.

Now the really important thing - I would like everyone to let me know that they are coming so we can plan on the # of tables and the food. Either answer here or pm me

This will only be successful if we get alot of generous partcipation. Thanks, Pam

boviac
09/20/2007, 05:45 PM
Thanks Pam! I so wish I could go... It's been three years since I've been there and have regretting the passed missed events. This time however, I'm trumped by a close friend's wedding.

Twisted
09/21/2007, 12:15 AM
Thank you so much Pam for hosting it again this year, I missed the last one but heard great thing about it.

I have 4 people on our Chico Reef club list so far waiting to hear back from two other, if you need actual names let me know and I will PM them to you.

budgetyourself
09/21/2007, 06:29 PM
Twisted - just a rough estimate of the number that will be coming would be great - glad so many are coming down -

Twisted
09/23/2007, 10:51 PM
Ok, Right now I have 5 with two more waiting for an answer from babysitters and such.