PDA

View Full Version : Club Announcement 9-19-07

Gluestick
09/20/2007, 09:00 AM
We are currently looking for people interested in stepping up to the plate to get this club off the ground. If you are interested in being a bigger part of the club, and would like to be a board member, please contact me. We will be having a meeting for all prospective board members. Date TBA.
Instead of having officers, like president, treasurer, etc... we will have a general Board of Officers.
Please contact me within a weeks time if you are interested, by Friday, September 28th.
Also, we are on Facebook. Thought I'd put out the word a little more. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5222090689
There were some volunteers who wanted to set up the club's website. Please get in touch with me and try to attend the board meeting.
Anyone feel like getting creative? I think our club's mascot should be the longhorn cowfish grazing in the GSP! LOL! Anyone artistic??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks!
Valerie
:rollface:

little_squid
09/21/2007, 07:59 PM
lol i was thinking that the other day as well :-) i think it would be a fun mascot heheh

little_squid
09/21/2007, 08:01 PM
what is facebook?

Gluestick
09/21/2007, 08:03 PM
it's just a networking thing, kind of like myspace by not as ridiculous. www.facebook.com

tanked001
09/23/2007, 11:47 AM
Sorry for the late responce, hope I'm not too late... but my wife and I would like to be board officers and we spoke before about setting up a JARC site/forum so we would like to attend that meeting.
Are you close to coming up with a date? please please it not be on a sat during the day.. because now we both work on sat :(

Gluestick
09/23/2007, 12:08 PM
nope, you're not too late
we're thinking about a weekday night

tanked001
09/23/2007, 05:37 PM
cool! a weekday night will work for us... ty
we are going to be out of town this week tho so I hope it won't be that soon

Gluestick
09/23/2007, 07:22 PM
we were hoping for this week. we really want to get the ball rolling on it. will you be in town later in the week???