PDA

View Full Version : zeitgeist

Turbo5oh
09/19/2007, 04:37 PM
im not sure how old this is but its a pretty well put together conspiracy theory, im not sure how much of it i realy beleive or understand but i found it to be a good way to burn 2 hrs if u have nothing better to do. who knows maybe u might get a kick out of it or at least spark some conversation

so i figure id share

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331&hl=en

Mr James
09/20/2007, 11:57 PM
Before I open it, what is it??

Turbo5oh
09/21/2007, 10:46 AM
it a 2 hr long video from google video. its just conpsiracy theory stuff, dont know how factual it is but an interesting video none the less

the first part is about disproving religion with astrological stuff like the signs of the zodiac maybe moonyguy can check it out and tell us how factual that part its is.

im not promoting it or anything i just thought it might be interesting to some. i consider it all bullcrap but i still watched all of it

tarax
09/21/2007, 07:04 PM
I watched the first part and actually would like to do some research on what he is saying and see how far he is stretching the facts.. I haven't watched the "second" part yet.. It got to late.

Its enough to make you think, which is what we should do as humans anyway.

icereefer
09/21/2007, 10:11 PM
yeah I watched almost half of it, pretty crazy stuff, Like you said mark, it would be interesting just to see how far he's stretched the facts there, but then again the religion really makes you scratch your head, and I've always felt there was more to the twin towers then just some jets taking it out???