PDA

View Full Version : Who's got the shrooms

xxxbadfishxxx
09/18/2007, 06:30 PM
Looking to expand my shroom collection from these dull lavender shrooms i got. Not looking for much, maybe one to two per color. Interested in bright blues, Purples, Greens. If you have any please PM me with how much you want a shroom and maybe post some pics.

thanks guys,

Jeff

ChrisBuono
09/18/2007, 08:02 PM
I've got some spotted, speckled, and/or fuzzy green shrooms I can spare. How about $5 per?

xxxbadfishxxx
09/18/2007, 08:11 PM
the fuzzy ones dont do it for me, you got any pics of the others, its no rush whenever you have time. Maybe at the next meeting.

ChrisBuono
09/21/2007, 02:29 PM
Yeah, let's focus on the next meeting. I might have pictures in my gallery, but my camera is on the fritz, so I won't have any news ones any time soon.

WinkeyWoneye
09/23/2007, 08:43 AM
Jeff,
I dont know if you remember the green/pink/purple shrooms I have all over my tank. I would be willing to pull a few out for ya though, I have enough of them. They aren't hairy, but they have little bumps on them and occasionally they will swell up into a huge green blob..i dunno if thats how they reproduce or what...I've had just about everyone that saw one..ask why they do it....I'm not sure to be honest but it doesnt bother them. They will deflate and go back to normal after a week or so. Let me know if interested.
Also the reason I said green/pink/purple is because depending on what lighting and angle you look at them they seem to have all three colors in them. They are mostly green though. The baby ones seem to show off more purple.

ChrisBuono
09/23/2007, 08:58 AM
Dan,

Do you still have blue sponge in your tank? If so, and if you can make it to my place for the October gathering, would you biring me a piece?

WinkeyWoneye
09/24/2007, 08:11 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10824900#post10824900 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ChrisBuono
Dan,

Do you still have blue sponge in your tank? If so, and if you can make it to my place for the October gathering, would you biring me a piece?
I do still have the blue sponge. I actually have a bunch of lil pieces from it in diffrent spots now. Everytime it gets moved pieces end up getting ripped off. I've shoved em all into little cracks to get a couple of em going. I'll see if I can find a decent sized piece and scrape it off the rocks for ya. The little pieces actually seem to grow faster than the main piece for whatever reason. ;)

ChrisBuono
09/24/2007, 08:37 AM
That would be awesome. Thanks!

ChrisBuono
10/10/2007, 11:38 AM
Jeff,

Are you coming to my place on the 27th? If so, you can check out the shrooms then.

xxxbadfishxxx
10/11/2007, 12:24 PM
im pretty sure i can make it that weekend. I did pick up a lot of shrooms with some store credit, but still might be interested.