PDA

View Full Version : 1st meeting RECAP!

Gluestick
09/16/2007, 11:30 AM
Okay, we had an AWESOME turnout for the first meeting. It was really great to meet all of you (and great to see all of those whom I had previously met). We have decided to wait until the club meets a few more times to make any big decisions.
Dues and officers have not been decided - we will vote on how much and how often and also whether to have a "board" or officers at a future meeting.
JgLeach donated some great frags, we had some beer and pizza, talked shop, and I think a good time was had by all.
We will meet monthly, unless someone is feeling particularly social and decides to host an additional meeting. We're talking about a possible cookout this coming weekend.
I think we've got a great group of people so far and it's looking like we've got some more interest for our future meetings, so I am looking forward to meeting those who couldn't make yesterday as well.
Alright, that's about it, please feel free to add if I forgot anything!
Cheers!
Valerie

Gluestick
09/16/2007, 11:37 AM
I should also add that we've got a group trip down to Johnny's Reefing Experience down in Bloomington on the docket, we will announce the date of that as soon as it's decided. We'll also put in a group buy for livestock soon, as well as a dry goods group buy.
Any other ideas are welcome.