PDA

View Full Version : Club Raffle!!!!

boviac
09/14/2007, 05:03 PM
Ok Raffle - Here we go!!!!

We received a SIEO M1500 powerhead from Reef Connections to start off our raffle. YEAH!!! Thanks Jody!!! :) I've also put in a call to Joel to see if Fish Etc might be interested in donating some items as well. So one thing, if anyone still has time to read this before the meeting... bring some cash!!! :D

There will be raffle tickets, corals, and equipment available for swap/buy tonight from the sounds of it. I will get the tickets, cash box, and some $$$ to make change to hopefully make this work. So keep that in mind if you only hit up the ATM. ;)

If anyone wants to donate frags to the raffle that will REALLY help out.

I'll decide the price of the tickets once I see how many people we have and how many items we have to win. But right now, figure $1/ticket, $10/12 tickets, $20/25 tickets.

If anyone has a bingo type of device that will allow one to sufficently mix the tickets and select one at a time without making a mess, please bring it!!!

Now, I may need help coordinating all of this since I'll have my daughter with me as well. Thanks Everyone and to Reef Connections!!!

missyshrout
09/14/2007, 05:33 PM
Whatever you need help with just let me know. Do we have some kind of form for people to fill out so that we can keep track of the club members. I will bring some paper and pens with me and have everyone put there name and contact information in it.

I can then create a spreadsheet with everyone in it.

Let me know if there is anything else that you need me to bring or need help with at the meeting. I am off work right now so I can run errands if need be.

boviac
09/14/2007, 06:08 PM
missyshrout, you've got PM.