PDA

View Full Version : Im so saddened, Cuke got caught in powehead...

nvillacci
10/13/2002, 02:14 PM
I woke up this morning (sunday) to find most my fish on the sandbed either dead or dying. Seems my cucumber decided to check out the powerhead intake and was diced last nite. Ive done all I can think of, 25% water change, carbon and skimmed. I feel like crying (and Im a guy!)..... I lost all my fish :sad1:
Ive had some of these fish for a while and there going to be tough to replace, esp as im trying to finish school and am not working at the moment. If anyone has anything, anything, they need to fin a good home for, let me know. I have a nice 90 gallon tank that is now completely empty:( .
If anyone has experience with my problem, do you know if cuke toxin affects SPS and other corals? How about clams and snails?
Im so, so seriously sad right now...

My Bi-colored Angel, coral beauty, sailfin tang, 2 false percs, Mandarin Goby, Im going to miss you all, you were the best behaved fish Ive ever had. (goes and crys now)

Nick

alf3482
10/14/2002, 10:30 AM
Sorry To hear that Nick.:(

But consider that a lesson learned only use PH that you can conceal the intake so that will not happen again. Con't with carbon and water changes over the next few days to clean the toxin out.
If you'll come by the house I'll give you a PJ cardinal.;) To help you get on your way.

reefmkr
10/15/2002, 09:27 AM
Nick,

sorry to hear that...

I'll give you my salifin tang to help you out...

Alf

You got any extra PJ's?
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Reefmkr